Authenticate this REBECCA MINKOFF

1. Thank you!! I figured that TJMaxx was hopefully authentic but you never really know.

After you noted that you thought it was really the diamond tote, I sleuthed around online a bit more, found the style #... and finally found this: That's the bag! I love it. Thanks!

2. Thanks so much! I am very excited! :biggrin:
  3. It's is the diamond tote and it's on the hautelook sale today too.
  4. Hi my sisters birthday is right around the corner and I want to give her an RM bag she loves crossbodys and she loves one and I found two on eBay are they both authentic?? here are the links

Also I wanted one for myself and I love the chance cross body I found a pre-owned on eBay, is it also authentic? here is the link

I once bought an RM on eBay and everything turned out well with my RM gunmetal Devote hopefully I can say the same this time, and I so much appreciate your help Thankyou!!! :smile:
  5. The first and third bags are authentic! In the 2nd link the seller appears to be using stock photos - you might want to email her and request pictures of the actual bag she is selling.

6. Thank you so so much for your help!! I'm excited now :biggrin:
  7. Zappos is fine. If you order it you can always post photos here once you get it if you're worried. :smile: