Authenticate this Ray Ban Eyeglasses

Please please everyone , stay away from websites like bestraybans.com or anything like thta in the name, like greatlouisvuittonhandbags.com or greatraybanlenses.com or anything silly like that, always always always fake.

Would anyone authenticating some Ray Bans for me if I post some photographs?

Hi, we don't have many experts for sunglasses unfortunately other than this thread and the one in the Jewelry Box forum http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/authenticate-this-jewelry-or-seller-30027.html, I would try the Jewelry Box thread first.

You could of course try to authenticate the website or ebay seller for example, if the source of the item is reputable.

Hope it helps.

Last edited:
I’m trying to sell my vintage collection of (mostly) Ray Bans-DRIFTER(2) CABALLERO (2) BOHEMIAN (1) DEKKO (2), etc., on Poshmark, and the post was flagged and then removed! Evidently, the onus is on me. The question is, should I waste my time and energy to getting them authenticated (here or at CAROLDIVA’s), or should I sell them elsewhere? BTW, my sunglasses are authentic-they are close to indestructible-heavy and solid. Or should I hang on to them. Thank you!