Authenticate This PROENZA SCHOULER

Hi guys! I need some help authenticating this purse on ebay. The starting bid for this PS11 is almost definitely too good to be true, so I'm pretty sure it's a knockoff but some confirmation would be nice. Thanks in advance!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Proenza-Sch..._WH_Handbags&hash=item4abb477fe7#ht_500wt_990

Hi, I'd like to see more cloesup pics of the PS letters inside the bag, zipper pull, hardware on the side + overall backside and underside.

Welcome to the forums too!

Thank you, glad to be here! :smile:

Here are some more photos:

Hi and thanks for the extra pics, it's authentic.

Hi ladies! I just received the PS1 this morning and would like to seek your authentication assistance. Thanks! :smile:

Item: Proenza PS1 Medium Saddle

Attachments

• DSCF4897.JPG
    DSCF4897.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 246
  • DSCF4896.JPG
    DSCF4896.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 238
  • DSCF4895.JPG
    DSCF4895.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 233
  • DSCF4894.JPG
    DSCF4894.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 230
  • DSCF4893.JPG
    DSCF4893.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 238
I've received my eBay purchase and was wondering a couple of items on my purchase!

There is a price tag from Barney's listing the bag at a retail price of $1295! Would this tell me how old this bag is and was purchased? I know they retail for $1695.

Does the PS1 come with one strap or two? Feeling like I have seen questions regarding two but it might be the large or extra large?

Thanks for the help!!

I've received my eBay purchase and was wondering a couple of items on my purchase!

There is a price tag from Barney's listing the bag at a retail price of $1295! Would this tell me how old this bag is and was purchased? I know they retail for $1695.

Does the PS1 come with one strap or two? Feeling like I have seen questions regarding two but it might be the large or extra large?

Thanks for the help!!

Hi, the price has been $1595-$1695 since 2010 and the bag in the auction was made this year. This bag has one strap.

Could you please post pics of the bag you received, I'd like to see if it's the same bag as the auction.

Thanks!