Authenticate This PRADA - please read post 1 FIRST

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol.. Done.

On a side note, does anyone know how many reports/complaints eBay needs before they remove an item or freeze accounts (if at all)?

2. Hi guys! This seller sold me a Goyard St. Louis and it looks authentic and I'm trying to buy this prada from her again. The problem is I can't seem to find what type of bag this is so I'm not sure of it's authenticity. If you'll be so kind to check this for me please! Thanks!

Item Name: Prada Calf Black Leather
    Listing number:
    Seller ID: Josielyn
    Link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=336132983139741&set=a.336132066473166.62520980.100002291262468&type=3&theater

Comments: I'll truly appreciate this thank you!

3. Thank you very much for your fast reply. I greatly appreciate your response

4. Thank you miss figgy, you are the best!!!

5. I don't do any Bals but I can assure you that the Prada is fake.

6. One photo?????

Please don't supply facebook links - I don't facebook.

From the one photo I can see the bag looks fake.

7. Terrible photos but they show enough - fake - and I'd say that the other 2 they have listed are also fake.

8. Well here's an everyday occurrence on eBay!!!!

A newbie, offloading a fake, with a private listing!!!

eBay is a quagmire of thieves and con merchants and most definitely NOT a safe and fun place to trade. They ought to be sued for falsely advertising that it is a safe place to trade.

9. Thanks. I figured I'd ask coz I couldn't find the same style on ANY site in google. I appreciate this! Thanks!

10. Sorry I will try and get the photos next time then post them here individually. Thanks! I appreciate it. I figured as much. I'm glad I didn't buy it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.