Authenticate This! Prada or Miu Miu!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please post any questions regarding authenticity of Prada or Miu Miu items or Sellers here!:tender:

2. Just bought a prada bag, I was wondering if anyone could help me confirm its authenticity. Thanks!

A little dark, sorry
    [​IMG]

Notice the stitching is not exactly perfect
    [​IMG]

Prada labeling
    [​IMG]

More Prada labeling
    [​IMG]

Inner badge
    [​IMG]

Inner Bag
    [​IMG]

Pattern closeup
    [​IMG]

3. Hi there,
    Can I ask you where you bought it? This model is highly faked. I've included a pic of the Prada tag from my handbag (boutique bought).What concerns me is the 'A' in Italy (rectangular tag) . Look under the zip (should have Lampo or Ipi which I have), although nowadays fakes uses the right zippers.:smile:
    DSC02623.JPG

DSC02624.JPG

4. Hmm...the zipper does have IPI. I see what you're saying about the rectangular tag. Couldn't that have just been manufacturing tolerances?

So you're 100% sure it's a fake? I bought it from efashionhouse.com, which is listed as one of the authentic resellers.

Anyone else?

5. No,I didn't say it's fake. Just concerned because I own 4 Pradas and all the prints are nice and clear. Glad you did not buy it from eBay but when you go to eBay these style is very popular and highly faked.( I've bought 3 from eBay and they're all fakes, one of them is this style. Since then I've never bought a Prada from ebay:sad: ).The 4 Pradas I mentioned are boutique bought BTW.:smile:

Yes,wait for someone to confirm.:smile:

6. Thanks for the input, it's really appreciated.

I do hope it's real, but I want to make sure.

7. :supacool: ;) I'm not sure but one of the pf's own efashionhouse,I think. You can always ask Jill ,she's good at Prada.:yes:

8. Anyone else have some insight?

9. Some more pics:

Cards & Dustbag:
    [​IMG]

Magnetic clasp:
    [​IMG]

10. I moved it for you but you really need to resize those photos please.
    PM me or Jill if you need help.

11. I believe that the typefaces on the Prada tags have not always been consistent. I seem to remember a discussion of this on the ebay community board a few months ago.

12. I have a bag very similiar to this one..but open top..this ones zipper area seems off..butnot 100% sure.

13. so, nobody 100% sure whether it's real or not?

what about this one?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thanks! :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.