authenticate this please

1. Can someone authenticate this item number on eBay for me please:

Many thanks
    X

2. If you post this on the authenticate thread above,Jazzy Jay will authenticate it

3. ^^^ Not to sure on this one? never seen one before first hand but the one thing I will say is I have never got a dust bag with any of my purses from mulberry.

Dexter you might get more help if you pop this in the Authenication thread above.

4. Hi there

Thanks for this. I thought I posted it in that thread but obviously not. I am not new to this forum so not entirely sure how to do it, but will try again.

5. I don't like the dustbag either and what's up with the edges of that supposed authentic dustbag???

6. I don't think that IS a dustbag, I think its either material that just wraps around the purse in the box (like a glasses cleaning cloth or something) or tissue paper - it doesn't seem thick enough to actually be a bag.

7. But still, they never use that for the smaller items that dosen't come with dustbags - they're just wrapped in white thin paper with tiny trees on. Should be a dead giveaway for a fake if this kind of wrap is shown, don't you think?

8. I'm not sure, but on the sellers completed list...I'm pretty sure the Roxanne bag is a fake???

9. Thank you all for your help with this. I think I will give it a miss. Will try the outlets. Have tried before but they don't have it in Oak. But will keep trying.

10. I'm new to Mulberry myself so I don't know much about them. I'm more of a Louis Vuitton and Balenciaga expert at the moment, but I'm learning.