Authenticate This MICHAEL KORS

Dear Cdtracing,
I apologize. I couldn't figured out how to attached several images in 1 post. So I thought instead of posting pictures it'd better if I collaged them.

Thanks a lot! =)
It's fine. We're all getting use to the new format & upgrades of the new site. I
mix40.gif
was still able to enlarge the pictures in order to see enough to evaluate you bag. Just make sure when you do upload pics, they are not upside down. (The white style code was upside down & more difficult to read.) It's all good & we are all learning. :smile:

I apologize if I've posted this in the wrong forum. I'm new here and just wanted some sound advice. I'm trying to authenticate a Michael kors purse that I've purchased. Here is what I've noticed.
1. The lining is soft, yet firm. It is almost the same color with the Logo showing a slight sheen to it.
2. The zippers do not say YKK (which I'm aware they don't always use) but instead it has a 'B' on the side. The other zipper has a 'C.'
3. The chain on the bag is actual metal as it stuck strongly to a magnet.
4. I've seen this exact bag with the 'Michael kors' signature on the feet, but mine doesn't have it. I've also seen plenty that don't have it.
5. The QR code is too small to scan, but it does have a serial number. (Not sure where I could check that.)

Here are some pictures. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    300.4 KB · Views: 6,218
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    299.5 KB · Views: 6,189
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 4,494
I apologize if I've posted this in the wrong forum. I'm new here and just wanted some sound advice. I'm trying to authenticate a Michael kors purse that I've purchased. Here is what I've noticed.
1. The lining is soft, yet firm. It is almost the same color with the Logo showing a slight sheen to it.
2. The zippers do not say YKK (which I'm aware they don't always use) but instead it has a 'B' on the side. The other zipper has a 'C.'
3. The chain on the bag is actual metal as it stuck strongly to a magnet.
4. I've seen this exact bag with the 'Michael kors' signature on the feet, but mine doesn't have it. I've also seen plenty that don't have it.
5. The QR code is too small to scan, but it does have a serial number. (Not sure where I could check that.)

Here are some pictures. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hello & :welcome: to TPF & the Michael Kors forum. First off, I require a member be active on the site & have a minimum of 25 post count before I evaluate a bag. I require this so the new members have time to familiarize themselves with the site & the format. The site has been revamped & updated so there have been some changes. There's a wealth of information on this site about all kinds of different subjects. You just have to check out different threads & post on them. Once you have your post count up, I will be happy to evaluate your bag. I will need to see clear, readable pics of:
Front, side, bottom of the bag.
close up of any stamped hardware & of the feet
full shot of the interior of the bag & close up shot of interior stitching & lining
the Made in Country tag (both sides) along with the style code tag. Important that these are readable & not fuzzy.
Clear readable pics of any MK paperwork, care card, retail tag, ect.
Heat stamp if applicable.
Link to sale if possible or where you bought the bag from.

Pictures are best not sent as a collage & are individually loaded as full pics, not thumbnail.

Thanks.

Reactions: Marissa Padilla
What are the things to look for when buying authentic michael kors? Thanks

Hi, Red.doll. :wave: When buying an authentic Michael Kors, you look for quality in the material, the stitching, & the assembly of the item as you would with any purchase of a higher priced item. I'm sorry that I cannot give you specific things to look for but it is a standard policy of tPF to not divulge what makes a bag authentic or counterfeit since there are numerous things that need to be examined in order to evaluate a bag. Counterfeiters read this site & any information we give out on the forum as to what will make a bag authentic will only aid them in their efforts to make better fakes. We do not want to help counterfeiters in their illegal activities, especially with the emergence of the Super Fakes of all the designers in all catagories.

Reactions: Marissa Padilla