Authenticate this MICHAEL KORS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Look at the first pic, it doesn't even appear as if their is any binding/finished edging along the top of the bag.
    I'd steer clear.

2. I'd purchase it... they have been showing up at TJMaxx lately (for $299), so I assumed we'd start to see them on eBay. But if you have any TJMaxx close by, I'd check there first and see if you can save yourself $100 :smile:

But if you read their listing, they're selling the same bag for $20 less on Bonanza, so I'd buy through there.

3. I don't know about these bags but they are beat up and I wouldn't pay that much for heavily used canvas totes. Also, if the seller refuses to give you more pics that's a big red flag that there is something wrong. I wouldn't recommend buying from her.

4. I'm not really familiar with this style, but it looks good to me/I'd bid. My Erin (which I purchased from Macy's) is made in Vietnam.

5. Hi there,

Can I get an opinion on this purse please... Seen a similar one on ASOS but the inside is slightly different so not entirely sure about it...

BN Michael Kors Large Snake Effect Leather Wallet Bag Purse -Great Gift!
    Item: 221000029959
    Seller: bows-boutique
    Link: http://bit.ly/KufXa9

Thank you!

6. Help!!! I got stain on my Mk bag, I think I got the coated canvas one. Anyone knows how to remove the stain? I want to cry now, it's brand new never used. My cousin shipped it for me & I don't know what happened. I want to cry now!!! Huhuhuhu :'-/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.