Authenticate This LOUIS VUITTON - Read 1st Post BEFORE POSTING!

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
The Moderators for this thread are Lee and Addy. Please do NOT PM them to request an authentication. Please post in this thread.

NOTE: The PurseForum requests that only members with an extensive knowledge of the brand and authenticating who have over 500 posts participate as authenticators in this AT thread. The moderators reserve the right to remove authentications that do not meet these requirements.

READ THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST

This is a free service. Our authenticators are volunteers providing their opinions, and who desire to keep counterfeiters and dishonest sellers from profiting from their trade, and to help buyers find authentic items. Authenticators are not required to answer all posts and, for various reasons, some may not be answered.

It is the preference of the authenticators on this thread not to give authentication to members who buy and resell bags. It is also the preference of the authenticators to give authentication to members who post in a range of threads, not just requesting free authentication for designer items. If your request is not answered here, for whatever reasons, professional authentication services are available outside of PF.

1. Do a SEARCH and check if the item has been reviewed by one of the senior authenticators before posting a request. Searches can be done via the seller name or by auction/listing number - add * to the beginning and end of the number (eg. *12345678*).

2. You MUST use the format below when requesting for authentication for auctions or non-auctions:

Format to use for an auction item:

Item Name:
Item Number:
Seller ID:
Link: (please make sure link works after you post) Don't post mobile web link.

Format to use for items from sites of professional seller:

Item Name (if you know it):
Link: (please make sure link works after you post)
Photos: (attach using the paperclip at the top of the message box or upload to photobucket.com and post the links)

We will not authenticate for those who post photos only and cannot provide link to online auction/sale.

3. All requests must have clear photos (either in listing and/or provided by member requesting the authentication). This will help expedite authentications. Please ask the seller/use the macro setting on your digi (little flower). If you cannot see the details yourself, neither can we.

At minimum, pics MUST include:
- all exterior
- interior
- LV heat stamp
- date code
- engraving on hardware (ie. zipper pull, lock, rivet, pushlock, screws, etc)

If the listing or your request does not have the required pics, it will NOT be reviewed. That means if you have not received a response, please check your original posting to ensure all information and pics are present.

Check out this thread! If you're using Photobucket, don't post mobile photobucket links, pics are too small, post links.

Authenticators are not required to answer every request, and it is their right to ignore a request that is not in the proper format.

4. Do NOT make more than 3 requests per post.

5. Please wait at least 24 hours before bumping your request. Search by seller or item # to ensure that it has not been reviewed (see rule 1). If the auction is ending soon, you may say so in your comments. Remember, we are just like you, and get on tPF when we have time so please be patient.

6. To ensure that additional pics requested are seen by the authenticators, quote or provide a link to your original request and response. Use the quote feature or copy and paste the url. Failure to do do may result in your query not being answered. Please utilize the quote feature when responding directly to another post.

7. Comments on price and/or condition are NOT permitted. So please do not ask us for an opinion.

8. Do NOT PM an authenticator or moderator to request authentication. Any and all such requests must be posted in this thread.

9. Should one of your items be questioned in this thread, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials supporting its authenticity.

10. Do NOT handle your disputes with other members in this thread. Take your differences to Private Message or just use the REPORT function ( button) to alert the mods, and let them handle it from there. In the meantime, just ignore the poster until a Mod can intervene. Failure to do so can result in banning. Always be respectful when you post and treat others as you expect to be treated. This is an open thread and everyone is welcome to participate.

Disclaimer
All Authenticate This threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

For questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the forum administration via the contact form.

Last edited:
Hi! Would very much appreciate authentication on this item. Thanks :smile:

Item Name: Louis Vuitton Monogram Senlis Bag
Item Number: 122178035108
Seller ID: ginza-japan
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTH-PRE-OW...035108?hash=item1c7260dda4:g:1zIAAOSwzaJX~d8M

Missing required pics, pictures need to be taken UP Close Straight on Without Flash/Glare. :ty:

close up side rivets
non flash/glare outer pocket zipper pull engraving (way too much glare in listing)
non flash/glare zipper pull closure (way too much glare in listing)
close up inner pocket zipper pull engraving.
Hi again! The seller sent me the requested pictures. I believe the one of the outer pocket includes both the pull and the closure (if I understand correctly.) Thank you again.

Item Name: Louis Vuitton Monogram Senlis Bag
Item Number: 122178035108
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTH-PRE-OWNED-LOUIS-VUITTON-VINTAGE-MONOGRAM-SENLIS-CROSSBODY-BAG-M51222-141487-/122178035108?hash=item1c7260dda4:g:1zIAAOSwzaJX~d8M

View attachment 3540984 View attachment 3540985 View attachment 3540986

No red flags.

Hi again authenticators!!
I had a terrible case of itch fingers and won this auction on 3 minutes to with outbidding previous buyer by $2.00. So I guess this must've been a fate :biggrin::P
I know there are no close up pictures and I will post better pictures once I receive it, but is there any red flags so far?
Thank you!!

Item: monogram petit noe
Item number: 262735149882
Seller: agrade_2008
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Louis-Vuitton-Monogram-petit-Noe-Shoulder-Bag-/262735149882?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&nma=true&si=HQjp8%2Fr9nd7VWbdchAimg6vXL2o%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

View attachment 3537966 View attachment 3537967 View attachment 3537968 View attachment 3537969
Hi again,

My bag arrived today for me to take more detailed photos. Thank you again in advance, as always.
Oh, and last picture is of the date code.. But I'm afraid that it was too faint for me to make out what it said.. I think it was partially AR_ _ 02..

View attachment 3540990 View attachment 3540991 View attachment 3540992 View attachment 3540988 View attachment 3540989

Just Missing UP UP Close side rivets. :ty:

Hello- I would greatly appreciate your expertise on this handbag. I have never purchased a pre-owned LV before so am somewhat skeptical (have only purchased from the store). Looking for a bag to use when out and about and I need my hands free, and this fits the bill perfectly. Thanks in advance for your help. I know you prefer to help out active members, and I am not very active, so if you are unable to assist, I understand. I appreciate your consideration.

Item Name: Louis Vuitton LV Monogram Saint-cloud GM Crossbody Shoulder Bag
Item Number: MAL2801251996
Link: http://www.malleries.com/louis-vuit...-crossbody-shoulder-bag--i-251996-s-2801.html

View attachment 3541041 View attachment 3541042 View attachment 3541045 View attachment 3541047 View attachment 3541049 View attachment 3541052 View attachment 3541053 View attachment 3541055

I would just like to see: Non Flash/Glare date code & made in? heat stamp and up close inner pocket zipper pull engraving (way too much glare in listing?). :ty:

Item Name: AUTH LOUIS VUITTON SPEEDY 30 HANG BAG FUCHSIA MONOGRAM PERFO
Item Number:142176453084
Seller ID: love_peace-Tokyo
Link: https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/142176453084
Comment: I won the auction, is this item authentic? Can someone help me out, thanks in advance!

I personally only Authenticate items for Members who are active and participate on the Forum. ALL your posts except for 3? Since you Joined are requests for Free Authentications across Different Brands.
I'd like to encourage you to continue to contribute on other threads in this forum and not authentication threads, as I and other regular Authenticators volunteer to help regular community members of this forum. Alternatively, you should consider consulting a paid service based on the volume of your requests over a long period of time. Thank you! :smile:

Please, please could you have a look at this one for me. I've got lots of concerns about it, especially the LV Heat Stamp. I know the auction has ended but I couldn't get any of the required pictures from the seller and I've added them now.
Louis vuitton gm neverfull bag TJ3193
0794anna84

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Louis-vuitton-gm-neverfull-bag-TJ3193-/272470394256?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&nma=true&si=K6zbNAgKAGCwmIziX5B1MlpY4JQ%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Next time please use the correct size font? The size and because it's in BOLD is giving me a headache. Thank you!

Missing required pics, pictures need to be taken UP Close Straight on Without Flash/Glare. :ty:

close up inner heat stamp Made in? (way too far away)
close up inner Clip
close up inner zipper pull engraving
close up side rivets
close up handle patch stitching
close up trademark square

Many thanks for your help, I have attached the pics requested, gosh I need a better camera, It was a real struggle to get them without blur or reflection. I've added some extras of the side rivets as I found these terribly difficult to show clearly. I hope they are good enough this time.
One again, :flowers: apologies for the font last time, I didn't seem to be able to change it when I was using my iPad, I'm playing safe and on my computer this time :-s
and a side rivet....

I would prefer either Addy or Lee double check this as well. Just a couple of pics that are causing me to pause (please don't worry, it could just be me?). Also no need to Bump your request as Addy & Lee have already been notified. :ty:

Bump - @Addy or @Lee :heart::heart:

Reactions: Mulberrygal
Hello
I have no idea what this bag is called or its item number, I am hoping you can tell its authenticity from the attached photos.. Thank You

Attachments

• IMG_0160-2.JPG
    IMG_0160-2.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0161-2.JPG
    IMG_0161-2.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0162-2.JPG
    IMG_0162-2.JPG
    162 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0164-2.JPG
    IMG_0164-2.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0165-2.JPG
    IMG_0165-2.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 137
Hello
I have no idea what this bag is called or its item number, I am hoping you can tell its authenticity from the attached photos.. Thank You

Hello and welcome! :smile:

Please Read Post 1 @ Page 1. We require a Link to Sale/Auction to Authenticate. We also Do Not Authenticate private items (No Link). Do you have a Link to Sale/Auction? If not, Please use a paid third party Authentication service such as Authenticate4U. I strongly recommend you do so BEFORE you PURCHASE and /or BUY? Also please Do Not upload pictures on to any other Thread until you have confirmation of Authenticity. Thank you and Good Luck! :smile:

I personally only Authenticate items for Members who are active and participate on the Forum. ALL your posts except for 3? Since you Joined are requests for Free Authentications across Different Brands.
I'd like to encourage you to continue to contribute on other threads in this forum and not authentication threads, as I and other regular Authenticators volunteer to help regular community members of this forum. Alternatively, you should consider consulting a paid service based on the volume of your requests over a long period of time. Thank you! :smile:
Any paid service websites you recommend? thanks.