Authenticate This LONGCHAMP! -- Please refer to 1st post!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi thanks a lot! I appreciate your time! :flowers:

2. Hi!

I apologize if this is the wrong thread for this post/question, but I'm wondering if anyone here knows if the site marcjacobsoutlets(dot)com is legit?

These sites are usually always fake, I know, but this one has quite a lot of information and it seems pretty serious (at least..) However they don't have a phone number listed anywhere. Thanks in advance! :smile:

3. I wouldn't trust it — they've listed some Melissa Ultragirl flats as 'Marc by Marc Jacobs Ultragirl' and it looks like they tried to replace the original watermark with their own.

4. This is the Longchamp authentication thread...please look over the Marc Jacobs subfora for your concerns. They might be able to help you more over there . Thanks!

5. Thank you Rx4dsoul for the authentication! :smile:

6. Hi! Please check out the first page on what you need to have the items authenticated. Thanks! :smile:

7. Is it because there are pictures missing from the auction or because the format of my question is wrong?

8. Missing pics primarily , which is one of the necessary elements stated in the first post/page one. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.