Authenticate This Loewe

1. only 2 days left before this bid ends... plz help >.<

2. Please authenticate this LOEWE of Madrid Bag~
    If it's real, does anyone know the style/model? Thanks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. hi! Im a newbie here, would like ask for your utmost assistance to check if my Loewe bag is genuine/authentic . This is my first Loewe bag. My officemate sold this to me . What kind of LOEWE bag is this? is this also another issue of LOEWE Logo Charms Suede Leather Tote Bag?:yahoo:.

Please help. Ive posted the pix in my multiply account. Hope you could help me verify this and also, how much does it more or less cost?

http://thyvee.multiply.com/photos/album/45

Thanks so much!!:woohoo::okay:

4. Hi can someone tell me if this Loewe bag is authentic? Thanks!
    8a4a_12.JPG

84d9_12.JPG

875a_12.JPG

8622_12.JPG

5. Ask the seller for a photo of the interior lining and the leather interior label, no way to tell really from the exterior.

6. Hi,

I have a Loewe black leather and suede bag that has white contrast stitching with the Loewe sign on the front of it. The bag is a lovely soft leather and has one handle/strap which also has the suede on it and stitching. I believe it was bought a year ago in Harrods.

I could do with finding out some more info on it as a family friend has asked me to sell it for her and I want to get the best I can for her.

I myself do not know that much about Loewe so have registered here today to try and find out more.

Thanks