Authenticate This Lanvin

1. just bought this bag from rodeodrivefashionista. i am scared of eBay because of horror stories, but feel good about this seller. can anyone calm my nerves and reassure me that this powerseller is the real deal. thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120160837326

2. I believe that person might be a PFer

3. I bought a pair of brand new Marc Jacobs shoes from her on eBay & they were authentic.

I have the same Lanvin bag, too. I'm sure you'll love it! It has great leather! I hope this will help if you have any qualms about the bag. Goodluck.

4. This seller is totally legit and a wondeful seller at that!

5. No worries, she's wonderful! Congrats on the Lanvin.

6. Looks ok to me! I'd also ask to see a few photos of the bag in natural daylight (taken without flash) so you can see the true color of the bag -- it's hard to tell the true color from photos taken in that type of dim lighting.

7. thanks!

i looked a few stock pix of this online, so the color i'm ok with.
    just want to be sure this bag is legit as the seller is new and i've gotten burned on eBay before....

8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

ebay- seller: babsstudio1

If someone could help authenticate this, it would be great. thanks!

9. I'm not a pro, but I have a Kentucky... that bag looks pretty good to me.

10. Let me preface this by saying I'm no Lanvin authority, but I have owned 2 authentic Lanvins bags, and "feel them up" when I see Lanvin displayed at my local Barney's.

I think the first one is real. I'm not entirely sure about the second, but it looks good to me as well.

What does everyone else think?

11. Hello! I am a total newb to this bag. I was wondering if someone could authenticate it for me please. :sweatdrop:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. That's authentic