Authenticate This JUICY COUTURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, can anyone tell me if this is a genunine bracelet that Juicy released? The charms are not attached with ordinary charm attachments so I assume it was a bracelet released with these charms.

Attachments

• 219115372_full.jpg
    219115372_full.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 146
Hello all, Im new here and i have a question about authenticating juicy couture charms.
I live in the Netherlands and our stores don't sell juicy couture jewelry. So i have to buy them of the internet (ebay). I've bought 2 charms so far and i always try to be VERY carefull not to buy fake charms.

The question i have is this: I've seen a lot of charms on ebay but the strange thing i find is that some times the juicy couture boxes they come in seem to be completly different. One box is pink with silver and then (with the same charm) in a different auction the charm sits in the brown with pink box.

Do the charms really come in different boxes or is this a way you can spot fake/real charms?

Hope you can help me because i really really don't know.

Hello all, Im new here and i have a question about authenticating juicy couture charms.
I live in the Netherlands and our stores don't sell juicy couture jewelry. So i have to buy them of the internet (ebay). I've bought 2 charms so far and i always try to be VERY carefull not to buy fake charms.

The question i have is this: I've seen a lot of charms on ebay but the strange thing i find is that some times the juicy couture boxes they come in seem to be completly different. One box is pink with silver and then (with the same charm) in a different auction the charm sits in the brown with pink box.

Do the charms really come in different boxes or is this a way you can spot fake/real charms?

Hope you can help me because i really really don't know.

You can use our reference thread to compare photos of charms you are considering to photos of authentic charms, see here...

http://forum.purseblog.com/juicy-co...-only-your-juicy-charms-bracelets-482240.html

RE: boxes. The boxes have changed several times over the years, and during the transition there is a period where the same charm could come in both the old and new boxes. Also with older charms, sellers and collectors sometimes put the wrong charm in the wrong box. In fact I recently got a new charm from a retailer that was in the wrong box.

You can find information about the charms/boxes on the reference thread posted above, and also from some collectors' web sites on the internet.

BTW, welcome to our forum :welcome2:

Status
Not open for further replies.