The Jewelry Box

Authenticate This! jewelry or Seller!

Posted By naughtymanolo Posted Jun 20, 2006

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It would be helpful to see the stamp and hallmarks inside of the ring, but the shape and overall curves of the heart look good. To be certain, maybe you could post a photo when you receive the ring. You got a great deal on this ring, btw!

2. These look authentic to me. I can tell you that they are an older version of the bean earring. Some older pieces in both gold and silver, were hollowed out in the back. The hallmark stamps look good. The bean has been around for decades and has changed slightly in the way it was made over time. But these earrings look good to me, very pretty btw!

3. Whew, what a relief thank you!!! If they are authentic, then they would have been an amazing deal so I'm happy it's real! They are gorg, I love the bean line!

4. #5825 Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
  5. Wow, these are both beautiful! Yes, Tiffany did make this design at one point. They are vintage, I haven't seen this design is about 20 years. It would nice to see the hallmarks on both pieces but from what I can see, everything looks good and nothing stands out as a red flag.

6. Hi! Could anyone please help in authenticating these Chrome Hearts necklaces? Would appreciate it so so so much, thanks in advance :biggrin:

1)
    item: Authentic Chrome Hearts Necklace 8" solid silver
    item no.: 140829067686
    seller: white_e111
    link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Chrome-Hearts-Necklace-8-solid-silver-/140829067686?pt=Fashion_Jewelry&hash=item20ca1109a6#ht_2805wt_1398

2)
    item: Chrome Hearts sterling silver necklace
    item no.: 190716439181
    seller: ryan77davis
    link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrome-Hearts-sterling-silver-necklace-/190716439181?pt=Fashion_Jewelry&hash=item2c6795ea8d#ht_1990wt_1398

7. hi, can you please have a look at this tiffany necklace?
    thank you very much :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. thank you so much! yes it is indeed lovely for daily use.

9. Thanks so much I will take a picture of the Hallmark on the necklace but not sure how to post a picture on here. Also had one more question the box it came in is a smooth Tiffany and Co box with white on the inside not blue does that mean the box is a fake? All my new boxes are blue on the inside and I know they are all real.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.