Authenticate This Isabella Fiore!

1. I was referring to keeping my buyers name private...not keeping my feedback private.

IMO, this should have no impact on deciding whether to buy from a seller or not...feedback will still be visible regarding the sellers prior transaction, just not theid of the person it came from.
    Keeps the buyers info private.

2. anybody?

3. It's real. I have the Drew in Black, this distressed brown (shown), red and mustard--never used the red or mustard. FAB bag!! Head-turner. Leather quality--impeccable--it creaks and smells DELICIOUS!! The Drew is really big--the Kate is very roomy and big enough--width is about 16". I hate being an IF fanatic!!

4. Sorry, Mama--wallet's a fraud--they've gotten MOST of the fake Buried Treaure stuff off of eBay-- but if you see that orange scarf--THAT's the dead give-away!!! If you love leather, you won't even question that pleather material the fakes are done in!!!! Replica is almost exact in detail, though...... my first two were fakes but I sent them back within three days..... I won two Brittas, one Audra and one wallet-- even two of my pens were fake!! Death to fake IF sellers!!

5. oRANGE SCARF IS always THE FAKE!!!

6. i'M A CUSTOMER OF HERS, TOO!! 100% AUTHENTIC!!

7. What a wonderful bag! I hope you won the auction...

8. I saw this really nice bag on eBay, and although someone has bought it, i would like to know if its authentic.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. it looks exactly like mine but i'm no expert. also, he has a long history with eBay and excellent feedback. i'd say go for it.

10. Yes, this looks good to me too:tup:

11. Thank you so much for your opinion. I'll go for it.

12. sorry for the double post...