Authenticate This Isabella Fiore!

1. Hello, I have come across an Isabella Fiore handbag with a Yorkshire Terrier on the front. There's beading, hand stitching, and rhinestones on the bag. I can't find out much about it. Does anyone know anything about this bag? Thanks in advance!

2. Hmm, the pics didn't show up. Here they are.

fiore1.jpg fiore2.jpg fiore3.jpg
  3. IF used to do this kind of beaded bags a while back. If you have a picture of the inner tag and it's red with white stitching, it's a good sign. IF, generally speaking, is not counterfeited much. The bag looks like it's been used, so I think it's just a vintage IF. Hope that helps!

4. I'm almost positive it's real. She did this bag back when I had a specialty boutique and it came with different dogs on it. I had IF in my store at that time and had the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I still have one myself.

5. Please post any authenticity questions about Isabella Fiore items here.
    Thanks!

6. This seller sells only authentic :tup:

7. Definitely real and really a gorgeous bag. I have seen other bags from this series IRL and the shape is great, feminine but not overly and good size without being weighty. Good luck!

8. We have an Isabella Fiore that we believe to be authentic, but we want to be sure before we try to sell it on eBay.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Looks authentic - very pretty :smile:

10. -bump-

11. Hi, I purchased this IF handbag from eBay and don't think it's authentic. Can anyone provide input? THANKS in advance!

Stacey

P1000030.jpg P1000045.jpg P1000042.jpg P1000039.jpg