Authenticate This Hogan

1. Welcome....
    from the photos, it looks like the bag is genuine. I have seen this bag in person and think that it is lovely and unique. Hogan is not so popular (at least here in the United States) thus I do not think that it is copied.
    good luck and I hope this helps

2. Thank you for the answer DcBlam , it was very kind of you pay attention at my question!:smile::smile:
    Also in Italy Hogan Guitar bag is not very popular that's why I require your help.

3. Thank you for the answer DcBlam , it was very kind of you pay attention at my question!:smile::smile:
    Also in Italy Hogan Guitar bag is not very popular that's why I require your help.

4. Thank you Isabel!!! Also This bag is beautiful...but for me are all originals :crybaby:! Now the seller of the bag in Greece made me an offer : bag included dispatch 350 £ !!! :shrugs:

5. WOW, that is about $700.00 US, ouch! Hogans sell for less than that at the outlet in New York state, and if during a sale you get another 305 off, sometimes even 50% on Hogan. DId you contact the seller in the US? It's worth a shot since it is a lot less!
    Good luck!

6. Oh yes, absolutely TRY to see if they will ship to you.....both bags are genuine for sure :yes:

7. The seller just wrote me back and YES she will ship to Italy for the actual shipping cost. Seller wants you to contact them directly via eBay!!
    Good for you!
    Cheers,

8. Thank you girls!!! :okay:
    I'm attending an answer by the seller in USA because the auction is finished.
    Then is it possible for you that a genuine Hogan Guitar can be sold at 229,00 $ ?!?!
    It's fantastic!!!! :yahoo:

9. Yes, that bag is authentic. Like I said earlier, there is are 3 TOD'S outlets in the USA, the bag can be found there discounted. This seller may have paid full retail but the bag is from a past season so it can be found for less than retail.
    Good luck!!
    Post pictures of the bag when you get it!!!!
    Ciao!

10. I recently purchased a Hogan Shopper in black patent leather on ebay. I just called a Hogan boutique and the salesperson said that Hogan doesn't make a patent shopper. The bag looks authentic to me, but I am not an expert. Please help! Does anyone know if Hogan ever made a patent shopper? The same item is listed as item #110216123717 on ebay. The seller has all positive feedback.
    Any help would be greatyl appreciated.

11. I think you might have been. I did some research and in the EBay pic the "Hogan" print on the bag did not have the wings above it as with the authentic one. I am not an expert, but check out Bergdorf Goodman who carries authentic ones. Good luck

12. Just because they have 100% positive feedback, it doesn't mean they don't sell fakes :graucho:

1) Some sellers make pseudo accounts and give themselves good feedback, or have friends give the feedback.

2) They probably resolved every complaint they've had, so the buyer doesn't feel obligated to leave a negative when they got their money back.

3) Sheer luck, especially when their buyers don't notice they are buying fakes.

You can confirm with a store that it's fake. Tell the seller. Most likely, they'll just refund your money if you return the bag because it's less hassle for them, I'd get it certified and insured though. If they don't cooperate, you can file a dispute with paypal (if you paid through them and the seller or you are covered).

13. Hi! I was wondering if someone could help me with a Hogan bag. My mother fell in love with one of these at our Neimans last call, but didn't want to spend that much money on herself. I found one that was much cheaper on ebay, but I am not familiar enough with the brand to know if it is authentic or not. Do people even fake these bags?

Here is a link to the auction on ebay:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=110219950981&_trksid=p3984.cWAT.m240.lVI

Thanks so much for any help you can give me :0)