Scarves Authenticate This HERMÈS Scarf READ 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING!

mistikat

Bling!
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
This thread is for inquiring as to the authenticity of Hermes SCARVES only.

*It is meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about authenticity.

*It is not a discussion thread or for speculation about possible fakes.

NOTE: The PurseForum requests that only members with an extensive knowledge of the brand and authenticating who have over 500 posts participate as authenticators in this AT thread. The moderators reserve the right to remove authentications that do not meet these requirements.

This is a free service, but it is imperative to
Please follow these rules:

1. ALL Authentication requests require an active link to a currently For Sale item.

2. Before you submit a request for authentication, please make sure listing includes necessary photos. If listing lacks these details- ask Seller for extra photos prior to authentication request.

Necessary Photos*:
Title, Hermès Paris, artist signature, copyright, hems (including corner), fabric caretag, close-up of fabric weave, and full flat scarf photo.

*Identifying marks may be absent on some scarves. Include as much as possible on list that is present on scarf in question.
(Authenticators might request additional pictures and/or information in order to assist with authentication.)

4.Use the following Format to submit request:

Scarf Name:
Listing number:
Seller:
Link:

Please also note:
  • It is the buyer’s responsibility to assess condition and decide if it’s acceptable.
  • Prices, valuations and details will not be discussed.
  • It is the preference of the authenticators on this thread not to give authentication to members who buy and resell scarves as an ongoing practice.
  • It is also the preference of the authenticators to give authentication to members who post in a range of threads, not just requesting free authentication services.
  • If your request is not answered here, for whatever reasons, professional authentication services are available outside of PF.
  • Authenticators are not required to answer every request, some may not be answered for various reaons, and it is their right to ignore a request.
  • Please do not intervene to confront a troll or rudeness on the boards, just use the REPORT function to alert the mods, and let them handle it from there. In the meantime, just ignore the poster until a mod can intervene.
  • Always be respectful when you post and treat others as you expect to be treated.
  • Do NOT PM an authenticator or moderator to request authentication. Any and all such requests must be posted in this thread.

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

For questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the forum administration via the forum's contact form.

Edited 02.26.22

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Authenticators, I'd love to have your opinion regarding the authenticity of the following scarf. I can't believe that I could ever have it in this exact colorway and still unable to think straight now...
Item: La Femme aux Semelles de Vent in noir/sepia
Listing number:n/a
Seller: private seller on tradesy.com
Link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chestnutty45/sets/72157632308593813/ (the listing photo is useless so I'm posting my photo link instead)
Weight: 68gr, dimensions: 89x88cm
Comments: Everything looks spot-on to my amateur eyes (esp. the grayish matte ink on the animal print and yaks, the new silk scent and feel). It came with a 2009 Autumn-Winter scarf booklet and carres' stories booklet.
Please excuse my watermarks in the photos, this design is often faked so I just want to prevent unauthorized use, in case it's indeed authentic.

Thank you all for your help so far this year with my silk purchases and wish you a safe and happy holiday :drinkup:! :xtree:

hello, can you pl autheticate this globetrotter agenda? it is my dream one that i have been searching for a few years, but won't purchase till I have your approval. Besides it has been listed 4 times in the past few weeks. quite reduced price for an unused Hermes, so am surprised that nobody snatched it yet.

ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221169059044
seller id: qv7
item no:221169059044
item name on ebay listing: Hermes Red Epsom Globe Trotter Zip Agenda

thank you
merry xmas

hello, can you pl autheticate this globetrotter agenda? it is my dream one that i have been searching for a few years, but won't purchase till I have your approval. Besides it has been listed 4 times in the past few weeks. quite reduced price for an unused Hermes, so am surprised that nobody snatched it yet.

ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221169059044
seller id: qv7
item no:221169059044
item name on ebay listing: Hermes Red Epsom Globe Trotter Zip Agenda

thank you
merry xmas
Dear, I think it would save your time if you re-read the name of this thread: Authenticate this Hermes Scarf/Ready-to-Wear. Agenda doesn't sound like "read-to-wear" to me. Agenda authentication requests may be answered in the other thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/authenti...-please-read-rules-use-format-734912-129.html

Dear Authenticators, I'd love to have your opinion regarding the authenticity of the following scarf. I can't believe that I could ever have it in this exact colorway and still unable to think straight now...
Item: La Femme aux Semelles de Vent in noir/sepia
Listing number:n/a
Seller: private seller on tradesy.com
Link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chestnutty45/sets/72157632308593813/ (the listing photo is useless so I'm posting my photo link instead)
Weight: 68gr, dimensions: 89x88cm
Comments: Everything looks spot-on to my amateur eyes (esp. the grayish matte ink on the animal print and yaks, the new silk scent and feel). It came with a 2009 Autumn-Winter scarf booklet and carres' stories booklet.
Please excuse my watermarks in the photos, this design is often faked so I just want to prevent unauthorized use, in case it's indeed authentic.

Thank you all for your help so far this year with my silk purchases and wish you a safe and happy holiday :drinkup:! :xtree:
Lucky you! This is authentic.