*CLOSED* Authenticate This HERMÈS Bag – READ 1st POST BEFORE SUBMITTING REQUEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently we do not have an Hermes authenticator, you'll need to use a paid service.
Please do not ask in off topic threads for opinions or start new threads. Thanks!

Please note there is no chatting allowed on this thread.

All authenticators are volunteers and may choose to answer posts or not as they individually see fit. For guidelines on what/how to post look at the beginning of this thread.

If you find your post ignored it may be for any reason

'bumping', 'begging' or have a hissy fit will not help
'Barking' when others try to help you will not help
Playing the 'unfair' card will not help.

If reg. members see a post that does not qualify for help you are of course free to prompt the poster (or ignore) but do not get drawn into an argument.

If you find posters rude or breaking tPF rules please report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please - we don't authenticate purchased items or Instagram or Kijiji or Craigslist items. If members could read the first post before making a request it would really be appreciated. All of the above is in that post.

Thanks.

[
Please - we don't authenticate purchased items or Instagram or Kijiji or Craigslist items. If members could read the first post before making a request it would really be appreciated. All of the above is in that post.

Thanks.
I read your Terms of Service. The Estate Sale was listed On Craigslist, not the bag. I am at the Estate Sale which is taking place and the people here are giving me information about this bag and I am in the process of purchasing but don't feel quite right about it. I don't know what to do so I am backing out of the sale. Thanks anyway.

These are the reasons we don't answer certain requests, if anyone is unclear. From that first post (although there is more info in the entire post):
Reasons why some requests may not be answered:
  • It is the preference of the authenticators on this thread not to give authentication to members who buy and resell bags.
  • It is also the preference of the authenticators to comment on current, not closed, auctions and sales. We won't authenticate Instagram items.
  • Authenticators prefer to give authentication to members who post in a range of threads, instead of just requesting free authentication for designer items.
  • We will not authenticate for those who post photos only and cannot provide a link to a live online auction/sale.
  • If your request is not answered here, for whatever reasons, professional authentication services are available outside of PF.
OTHER NEXT STEPS BEFORE YOU MAKE A REQUEST:
Zero Feedback:
Authenticators will always tell you to avoid a seller with no feedback. Do not bother asking.
Check Feedback: Check the seller's feedback. Have they built up a quick bunch of positives for unrelated, perhaps inexpensive items? Have they sold Hermes or luxury goods before?
Price: Is the price very very low compared to what the item should sell for? No one is going to sell an authentic item that should go for thousands for a few hundred (dollars, pounds, etc.). Do not bother asking about items on Gumtree, Kijiji or CraigsList, please. If it's too good to be true, it probably is.
Pictures: Are pictures blurry, taken from very far away or do they obscure details? A good seller will do whatever it takes to provide good, clear photos and solid information to prospective buyers.

hi new girl here looking to purchase a hermes bag.
i went to a shop my friend introduced me to and took a few snaps of this birkin I really like
can anyone help me authenticate it. sorry i was in the store so i didn't take that many snaps.
truly appreciate any help i can get here. thanks alot in advance!!!IMG_2596.JPG IMG_2597.JPG IMG_2598.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.