Authenticate This Hermès

Authenticate this Hermes **Bag** Please read the rules & use the format in post #1

mistikat Posted By mistikat Posted Jun 1, 2013

1. Welcome, I see you are a new member!

This bag is not authentic.

We would love to get to know you, and future posts in other threads are warmly welcomed! There are thousands here to share your interests and views. The authenticators here are happy to help those members who are active contributors in threads besides authentication threads.

2. Thank you bababebi! I have been browsing through this site for the past few months, admiring all of the beautiful photos and reading all the posts. I am finally ready to invest in a Birkin, and I thought it would be the perfect time to join the forums :biggrin:

Thank you for your warm welcomes, and I look forward to getting to know all the fabulous people including yourself on this forum.

3. Both these Kelly bags are authentic.

4. Kelly is authentic. Looks a little dry. The indentations on front and back will not disappear. Scratches might be minimized somewhat.

5. Thank you very much.

6. BUMP can anyone answer my question pretty please?? If not please direct me to a thread where I can ask this?? Thanks ladies

Hi girls!! Do you happen to know if all tan birkin a come with white stitching?? Or do they come in matching tan color too?? Thanks :smile:

7. If you have a link to a live auction or sale, we can authenticate that. We do not post on the forum about what makes a bag authentic (or not), and "tan" could refer to any number of Hermes colours.

It would be more helpful for you to check the reference library showing the various leather colors and most helpful for you if you know the actual name of the colour, as some brown/tan/taupe bags have white stitching and others do not.

8. that makes sense thank you for your help!

9. Thank you so much, Bababebi!