Gucci

Authenticate This GUCCI - Read the Rules & Use the Format in Posts #1 & 2.

Nat Posted By Nat Posted Jun 18, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im sorry, its not clear enough. advise to use the macro feature on cam, natural light, no flash. and need a pic of the front part of the tag too.

2. no red flags, looks good so far. but need a clear close up of the serial number.

3. im sorry, but im not skilled with vintage. i am the only gucci authenticator here.

4. need clear close up of the front serial tag and number please. and for future reference, please refer to POST #2 on what is needed for authentication and have these necessary pics requested/provided PRIOR to posting. thanks!

5. authentic

6. unfortunately, its fake. heres a tip: http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/bought-a-fake-please-read-here-659751.html

7. need a clearer pic of the serial number please.

8. need a clearer pic of the serial number please. use the macro feature on cam, natural light, no flash.

9. woah woah woah. when did i say your bag was fake?!? you were concerned about your bag. so i told you post pics. then you post a link showing ANOTHER bag (which was NOT yours) and YOU claimed that bag was fake. and i said it was actually authentic. and if you have such a problem with us "authenticators", why are you here!?!?!?!?!?! you can come here and bash us all you want, but members know how loyal I am! i am NOT a brand or "representative" of tpf!!! i am simply here to help buyers from fakes! and im pretty dam skilled at it wether you chose to acknowledge it not. period.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.