Authenticate This GUCCI - Read the Rules & Use the Format in Posts #1 & 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please authenticate this bag for me. TIA!

Name: Gucci Leather Handbag/Purse
Item#: 261011745976
Seller: b747pilotcap
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAP...6LVQKhgoo0AAwecRUcIcs%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Comment: I bought it already but have not paid. The seller sent me more pictures and responded quickly. It looks authentic to me but I need your expert opinion to confirm. Thank you!

CorvettePics4-27-2012029.jpg

CorvettePics4-27-2012028.jpg

CorvettePics4-27-2012026.jpg

CorvettePics4-27-2012023.jpg

CorvettePics4-27-2012022.jpg

GucciSerialNumber002.jpg

no red flags, looks good so far. but need a clear close up of the serial number.

Hi, i'm new to the forum so please let me know if i'm doing anything wrong! I have fairly recently inherited a huge number of handbags and will be needing to sell some due to lack of space (although there are a few that i have fallen in love with!). I don't know where to begin as most of the bags bear high-end designer names - i'm hoping you lovely people can help me. Here's a Gucci bag i found amongst the gems - looks quite convincing to me - let me know what you think!

View attachment 1698714

View attachment 1698715

View attachment 1698716

View attachment 1698717

View attachment 1698718

Item name : not known
Link : N/A
Seller : N/A
Who took the pictures : Me!
History of the bag : Inherited from my Gran (a huge fan of anything Italian made). Looks like the lining has fallen apart a bit and been swept out. No idea when she would have bought it!

im sorry, but im not skilled with vintage. i am the only gucci authenticator here.

Hi! Could you please help me authenticate this handbag? Thanks!

Item Name (if you know it): don't know it
Link (if available): N/A
Where purchased: N/A
Who took the pictures: Me!
Additional comments: Thank you.
http://s1071.photobucket.com/albums/u517/analiRDR/gucci/?start=all

need clear close up of the front serial tag and number please. and for future reference, please refer to POST #2 on what is needed for authentication and have these necessary pics requested/provided PRIOR to posting. thanks!

Item Name (if you know it): Gucci Sukey Large Tote
Seller: eBay - Yuleigh
Who took the pictures: I did
History of the bag: I just recently purchased this handbag from eBay
Comments: Please please help authenticate this handbag. I recently purchased this from eBay. It did not come with a box, tags, or a dustbag. I tried to take the best pictures as I could. I uploaded the pics to picasa, heres the link: https://picasaweb.google.com/113314487659978315124/DropBox?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCMvh1qe7ot-hjQE&feat=directlink

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!

unfortunately, its fake. heres a tip: http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/bought-a-fake-please-read-here-659751.html

Please help....I received this cosmetic pouch as a gift a couple of years ago but have never used it (it's a bit on the small side). I did the best I could but here are some pictures of the bag. Thanks!
*number on the tag is 154432 002122*

need a clearer pic of the serial number please. use the macro feature on cam, natural light, no flash.

Noted that you didn't respond to the fact that your own authenticators called out some of the bags being sold by forum members on tPF's site are selling fakes or why your "authenticators" labeled the bag I bought at Saks as a fake...your response was simply misdirection. I believe that there are some very knowledgeable people on this site however, I also have been proven correct that just because it's on tPF doesn't make it accurate or gospel. My point in all of this is that for a group that claims to be consumer advocates, it seems like a conflict of interest when your experts are attempting to discredited other selling platforms at the same time promoting their own businesses. It's a shame because I think the intent of the site is good but the execution has fallen by the way-side. You cannot at least acknowledge that there is the same ratio of dishonesty on this site as any other selling medium. Would be an interesting "internal audit"...
woah woah woah. when did i say your bag was fake?!? you were concerned about your bag. so i told you post pics. then you post a link showing ANOTHER bag (which was NOT yours) and YOU claimed that bag was fake. and i said it was actually authentic. and if you have such a problem with us "authenticators", why are you here!?!?!?!?!?! you can come here and bash us all you want, but members know how loyal I am! i am NOT a brand or "representative" of tpf!!! i am simply here to help buyers from fakes! and im pretty dam skilled at it wether you chose to acknowledge it not. period.

Status
Not open for further replies.