CLOSED Authenticate This FENDI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help me find out whether this classic Spy is authentic or not?
I’m not really familiar with Fendi, but at least the seller seems good. Let me know if you need additional pictures.

item: original fendi spy bag

item no.: 720934660

seller: Ally7

link:
http://www.ricardo.ch/kaufen/kleidu...taschen/original-fendi-spy-bag/v/an720934660/

Thank you so much!

Oh, silly me :sad: Only now I found out at the a50045 hologram number identifies a Fendi fake and that a bag with the same serial number has already been determined a fake.
Thank god didn't place a bid on it yet as I already had a feeling that this offer was to good to be true :smile: Well, at least that will teach me to at least always google the numbers on the bag before even adding an item on my watchlist and to never bid on anything, especially bags I'm not familiar with, before having it authenticated here.

It is Authentic! :tup:
hi baglady! i just received this purse that you said was Authentic...
The dustbag is satin/silky white... is it supposed to be in that color? i took some pics of the dustbag. I just need your final Yay or Nay so that I can leave an appropriate feedback to the seller...

Thanks in advance for your time!

(My original post was post #793 and your authentication post was 797... just in case you want to review the other pictures again) :smile:

Attachments

• fendi chef 1.jpg
    fendi chef 1.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_3128 11.jpg
    IMG_3128 11.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_3129 11.jpg
    IMG_3129 11.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_3130 11.jpg
    IMG_3130 11.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Hey dear authenticators. I came across this Fendi in a second hand shop. It seemed good to me so I took the chance. Would greatly appreciate your input on it's authenticity.

Bag name: canvas Fendi bag
Photos are taken by me.
Thank you so very much for your help.
Thank

Oh, silly me :sad: Only now I found out at the a50045 hologram number identifies a Fendi fake and that a bag with the same serial number has already been determined a fake.
Thank god didn't place a bid on it yet as I already had a feeling that this offer was to good to be true :smile: Well, at least that will teach me to at least always google the numbers on the bag before even adding an item on my watchlist and to never bid on anything, especially bags I'm not familiar with, before having it authenticated here.

It's fake! :tdown:

hi baglady! i just received this purse that you said was Authentic...
The dustbag is satin/silky white... is it supposed to be in that color? i took some pics of the dustbag. I just need your final Yay or Nay so that I can leave an appropriate feedback to the seller...

Thanks in advance for your time!

(My original post was post #793 and your authentication post was 797... just in case you want to review the other pictures again) :smile:

Need to see clear, close up pics of the hologram and serial number to confirm...

Status
Not open for further replies.