CLOSED Authenticate This FENDI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you check inside pocket lining for a serial # imprint & provide pic, also a better close up of the metal Fendi plate inside would help (close & clear). :smile:

Thanks so much! I pulled out the lining inside the main compartment as well as the interior pocket and exterior pocket and I definitely can't find any serial imprint or tag. I'm assuming this means it's a fake?! But just in case there's still hope, here's a few more pics of the inside metal plate like you requested. Thanks again for your help, I really appreciate it. IMG_1472001944.470429.jpg
IMG_1472001957.852607.jpg
IMG_1472001966.853107.jpg

Thanks so much! I pulled out the lining inside the main compartment as well as the interior pocket and exterior pocket and I definitely can't find any serial imprint or tag. I'm assuming this means it's a fake?! But just in case there's still hope, here's a few more pics of the inside metal plate like you requested. Thanks again for your help, I really appreciate it.
It should have the serial # - occasionally they flake off a bit, but this looks like it has had little wear. There are several other things that are off as well. These fake Textile Zucchino bags were produced in quantities greater than the Authentic ones in my opinion & flooded the internet including some reputable brick & mortar retail stores. So I'd be careful about purchasing any that are not with a hologram tag or rfid tag (say 2004 & later seasons). My opinion is this bag is not authentic :tdown:

Hi Bag Experts,
My niece bought this Fendi bag and it has bleeding, discoloration, stinky and unusable, it is like a rag. Seller said hologram sticker has been removed due to constant use..(though i have a Fendi spy for 7 years now, hard to remove sticker though fading)...Item is only returnable if proven fake.
Wanted to ask help from you to check it's authenticity for it's my niece's hard earned money.
TIA:angel:

Item Name: Fendi Roma zebra shoppers tote
Item Number 262582718482
Seller: eirol17
Link:http://www.ebay.ph/itm/Guaranteed-Authentic-FENDI-zebra-print-tote-bag-/262582718482

Hello Fendi Experts,

I purchased a NEW Fendi Petite 2Jours Mixed-Media Satchel on eBay. I can't seem to find the hologram. There's a serial number and a Fendi fabric label in the inner side of the bag. Can you please help me authenticate this bag? I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you so much.

FENDI AUTHENTIFICATIONS:
ALWAYS INCLUDE:
Auction Site or Source: eBay
Item Name:
NEW Fendi Petite 2Jours Mixed-Media Satchel
Item Number: 122063125502
Seller ID: auauu
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/122063125502?_trksid=p2060353.m2763.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 11.jpg
    FullSizeRender 11.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 414
Hi Bag Experts,
My niece bought this Fendi bag and it has bleeding, discoloration, stinky and unusable, it is like a rag. Seller said hologram sticker has been removed due to constant use..(though i have a Fendi spy for 7 years now, hard to remove sticker though fading)...Item is only returnable if proven fake.
Wanted to ask help from you to check it's authenticity for it's my niece's hard earned money.

Item Name: Fendi Roma zebra shoppers tote
Item Number 262582718482
Seller: eirol17
Link:http://www.ebay.ph/itm/Guaranteed-Authentic-FENDI-zebra-print-tote-bag-/262582718482
Need pics of hologram tag - black cloth tag, even if hologram is missing. Also leather serial # strip or under patch. So far it doesn't look right, but I need those photos to confirm. :smile:

Reactions: venus0915
Hello Fendi Experts,

I purchased a NEW Fendi Petite 2Jours Mixed-Media Satchel on eBay. I can't seem to find the hologram. There's a serial number and a Fendi fabric label in the inner side of the bag. Can you please help me authenticate this bag? I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you so much.

FENDI AUTHENTIFICATIONS:
ALWAYS INCLUDE:
Auction Site or Source: eBay
Item Name:
NEW Fendi Petite 2Jours Mixed-Media Satchel
Item Number: 122063125502
Seller ID: auauu
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/122063125502?_trksid=p2060353.m2763.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Need photos of boths sides of black cloth RFID tag (shown inside shot #5) - clear enough to read the code on back side. :smile:

I tried taking several photos and these were the clearest I can get them since the purse is small. it was hard to focus. Thank you very much.

Attachments

• IMG_8612.JPG
    IMG_8612.JPG
    335.5 KB · Views: 630
Need pics of hologram tag - black cloth tag, even if hologram is missing. Also leather serial # strip or under patch. So far it doesn't look right, but I need those photos to confirm. :smile:
thank you baglady...here are the photos

Hi Baglady! Thanks for the quick reply....here are the photos needed: ( horrifying bleeding all over..the B in the bag replaced by an R...rag)

http://s1142.photobucket.com/user/mercury64/library/

btw..there is no cloth tag inside with the fendi hologram....no cloth tag even..:sad:
The bag looks like it had a lot of use. Unfortunately, after much research on this style, I cannot find anything to indicate that it is not authentic. It would be nice to have the hologram tag, but without it, I cannot say 100% authentic. Some Fendi bags do bleed, I am surprised to see it on this nylon bag, but it does happen. If your neice is unhappy, perhaps she can arrange a return with seller on another basis than authenticity. :-s

Status
Not open for further replies.