Authenticate This Fendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
waterfalls,
fake. This seller has been trying to pawn off this fake cognac several times, and is now covering up the leather serial tag numbers with a "watermark" to obscure the font for identification. Note that the zucca lining is all wrong, so even without the serial tags, it's still an obvious fake.

Greendrv said:
waterfalls,
fake. This seller has been trying to pawn off this fake cognac several times, and is now covering up the leather serial tag numbers with a "watermark" to obscure the font for identification. Note that the zucca lining is all wrong, so even without the serial tags, it's still an obvious fake.

thanks sweets. =) :flowers:

socampo77 said:

Although there are some details that look really good on the bag (the zucca lining looks authentic, the format of the hologram serial tag number is right, and the color of the handles is right), I'm bothered by two things:
1) Fendi does not make white price tags (I know this for sure)
2) I don't think the bag is lined in the striped denim fabric (but I'm not 100% on this one).

So I'm leaning towards fake, especially since the price is so close to the retail. I would just go ahead and get it from an authorized retailer since I'm pretty sure it's not sold out yet.

latest obsession said:
Ok thanks, I saw the link at the top of the purseblog homepage...thought maybe PF might vouch for authenticity.

THanks again...
No, it was probably part of the "Google Ads" which is not endorsed by The Purse Forum (tpf), but must be included on the page in order for tpf to be hosted on its servers. FYI, most of the links in "Google Ads" points to fake handbag sellers.

therese,
at first glance, it looks pretty good, but we need additional pics to make a more solid determination.
Close-ups of the hardware that connects the chains to the leather handles, the hologram serial tag, the leather serial tag, the FF metal tabs going through the buckles, and the lining material would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.