Authenticate This Fendi >> Please read the rules & use the format in post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fendi does have manmade materials in many of their pieces. Does it feel like a plastic coated canvas material maybe? Check to see if there is a serial # imprinted on a tag (underside) sewn into the bag lining or imprinted on the pocket lining. If you find one, post a pic. ;)

Thank you baglady.1, I've checked pretty thoroughly and haven't found any markings besides those I posted. Definitely no serial number. Is it true that really old Fendi's don't have serials? Is there a reference gallery for pre-1980 Fendi's? I'd like to look at some legitimate examples of their vintage styles.
Thanks!!

*edit: Yes, it may well be a plastic coated canvas. It's suede lined.

Item name: FENDI address book Rubrica Tascabile
Item number: 1-11727/0/P10/3D
Seller ID: Not an ebay or online item from consignment shop
Link:
Hello,
Purchased at my local consignment shop. I wasn't sure if I was getting the correct pictures you need so please let me know if you need another angle or shot and i'll repost. Thanks in advance!:biggrin:

Is there a serial number imprinted anywhere? If so, we need to see a pic of it... :yes:

Originally Posted by conwald
Item name: FENDI address book Rubrica Tascabile
Item number: 1-11727/0/P10/3D
Seller ID: Not an ebay or online item from consignment shop
Link:
Hello,
Purchased at my local consignment shop. I wasn't sure if I was getting the correct pictures you need so please let me know if you need another angle or shot and i'll repost. Thanks in advance!
Is there a serial number imprinted anywhere? If so, we need to see a pic of it...

Is there a serial number imprinted anywhere? If so, we need to see a pic of it... :yes:

Nope - no serial number that I can find on the addy book. I've looked in all the corners and seams, etc. and do not see any numbers. Do you need any different shots/angles, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.