Fendi

Authenticate This Fendi >> Please read the rules & use the format in post #1

Addy Posted By Addy Posted May 22, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you:smile:

2. #7022 Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
    I think that I just figured out the meaning of your online name! It's from Harry Potter, correct?

I know that "Accio" means "bring me" or "come to me" or "summoning"

and

"Sacculus" must mean "sack" or "purse" or "bag"

So your name is actually a spell or incantation that means "Come to me, bag!" or "Summoning my purse!" or something like that, right?

That's really cool, I like it! Below is a thread that I posted in the Coach forum about Hermione's little beaded bag that has been treated with an extension charm; it is one of my favorite magical items in the Deathly Hallows book and movies!

Nice choice and a great name! Thanks again for sharing your magical knowledge and authentication expertise!

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/i-have-to-sing-the-praises-my-coach-595029.html#post15536779

3. LOL! Yes, you have it right...I'm a bit of a Harry Potter "geek" :shame:

4. Me too! I think that we both must have good taste (and a great sense of style, of course!)

5. :tup:

6. Baglady.1,

You just sent me a pm explaining your reasons for believing that this bag is fake. I really appreciate your time and effort because it saves me from wasting my time and effort in trying to rehab a fake! I tried to reply and thank you but I am having trouble with the mailbox - so I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you!

7. No problem! I appreciate that you are positive about our help here, even when the new is not what one hoped. ;)

8. Do you guys authentic shoes?

9. I would like to hear your opinion about this vintage bag. Thank you for your time!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Item Name: Fendi Baby Spy
    Item Number: 280907167221
    Seller ID: grgsw
    Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/280907167221?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_499wt_1416

Okay, so I took a risk buying this but it seemed like a good price so I nabbed it quick. I thought it looked pretty legit, she doesn't have many pictures posted. Also, I judged based off the other types of items she buys and sells. Anyone got an opinion just by glance? I can return later if they turn out fake but just wanted some opinions. Thanks in advance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.