Authenticate This DKNY

1. Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help me. I bought this purse a while back for like £2 in a charity shop and I've never known if it was real or not. Could anyone help me? The fabric is very smooth if that helps at all :confused1:

Photo's attached! TIA!

DSC02572.JPG DSC02573.JPG DSC02574.JPG
  2. Anyone? :shrugs:

3. How cute, good deal!

4. Thanks !

So does anyone think it's real?

5. I would bet that it is real since dkny is not really a counterfeited brand. you can get bags at marshalls with that print for $15 so a coin purse for that price sounds right.

6. There's nothing about it that looks suspect. I own a DKNY bag and wallet, and it looks pretty consistent with what you have here. DKNY isn't a commonly counterfeited brand anyway. I would say your coin purse is real. It's quite cute, and a good deal too!

7. Thanks alot everyone! I really appreciate your responses :flowers:

8. Can anyone help me figure out if this DKNY bag is authentic?

IMG_2331.JPG IMG_2334.JPG IMG_2332.JPG IMG_2333.JPG
  9. I am no expert on DKNY bags, but I have owned some. I compared your pics with my own bags, and based on my comparisons, I would say the bag in your pics is real. The country of origin tag is even the same as mine. The overall quality is consistent with a real DKNY bag. I wouldn't worry too much. DKNY is not a heavily faked brand.

10. Thanks for looking. I didn't really suspect that it was fake as it seems like it's of pretty good quality, and the details are nice. But I bought it used, and you just never know.

11. i went to order a rafe bag online today and went to the rafe.com website...i called the 800 number and ordered the bag...i got my invoice from efashionsolutions.com...
    the rafe website is authentic, are these authorized sellers? i went directly to the rafe.com website and he has a blog there, etc...so i'm sure they are but now i feel anxious!
    help!!!

12. It looks like eFashion Solutions is a company that handles the online sales and shipping for designer labels. They do all of the online retail work for Rafe, DKNY, Lieber, and Oscar De La Renta.

13. I know LV and Chanel like the back of my hand, but I'm absolutely clueless about DKNY. I have been this bag by a friend - I've never seen her wear either an expensive bag or a fake, so that's no indication. I do not want to wear fakes, so your help is much appreciated.

The bag has a small tag on the left inside, stating "Made in Indonesia". The dustbag has no label.

Without further ado, here are the pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks in advance! :smile:

14. I have owned DKNY bags in the past, and comparing yours with mine, I would say yours is real. Overall the look and quality appears to be consistent with DKNY. Also, your dustbag looks identical to mine.

15. Thank you so much, ArmCandyLuvr! I also thought the quality felt rather good - but I wanted to be safe.