Authenticate This Cole Haan

1. Hi, I was just wondering if anyone was familiar with Cole Haan. I didn't think these purses were conterfeited, but I just want to be sure. I paid hardley anything for this purse and If asked I don't want to give a name if it is not and look like a big dummy! Its not one of the leather more expense ones, its canvas or microfiber I think. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Thanks again, Jenn
  2. I don't believe they make fake Cole Haan purse. Taking a look at the purse label tells me the purse it is probably four years old or more. Which might explain why you got a good deal on the purse. The seller had 100% positive feedback so that is always a good sign on eBay that the seller is honest.
  3. Thank you clothesminded. I didn't think so, but these days you never know! I just got it today and it's in excellent condition for being that old! Thanks again, Jenn
  4. I got a bag in my possession that my mom gave me which she got from someone else. The only label on the bag says "G Series" and I did some quick research and found the same symbol on a Cole Haan bag. There is no Cole Haan signature on the bag anywhere, not even a tag stating where it was made. Can you tell me if it's a fake or not?
    bag1.jpg bag2.jpg bag3.jpg bag4.jpg bag5.jpg
  5. I don't know about the tag, but I purchased a pair of boots last year from Neiman Marcus that were Cole Haan G Series. Hope that helps.
  6. I also have some G Series shoes, but it doesn't have a symbol. It just says Cole Haan G Series on the foot bed.

I did own a G Series bag at one point, and I don't believe it said Cole Haan anywhere on the bag. I don't think this is a much faked brand though, so you're probably safe.
  7. It's looks fine. I am no expert, but I don't think Cole Haan or G-Series are often faked. All I know about G-Series is that it is a subline of Cole Haan. I have seen G-Series bags with just the symbol on your bag. It's a nice bag, by the way.
  8. Thanks for your replies. Greatly appreciated!
  9. I was looking on eBay for a Cole Haan ruched satchel and saw one for a really low price, but when I looked at the pictures, the interior didn't match pictures I saw on When I was looking at, the pictures had an interior like the one on eBay and not the one at Zappos.

I was just wondering if that was normal. Here are the pictures.'village_soft'_ruched_satchel:134012&cm_ven=pricegrabber&mr:referralID=8b19fcba-bfa3-4547-9c9d-59275cf714e4

The differences are in the top zip compartment with the metal dot and the metal keychain-type thing, the metal color (silver or gold?), and the Cole Haan label in between the two other compartments (Zappos has one flat label and Nordstrom has a label on top of a label). I think the interior is a different color too, but that might just be the lighting.

Please help me decide if the rest of that eBay bag is authentic even if the interior turns out to be legit. Thanks so much!
  10. Be careful with this one. The Nordstrom bag is more of a blue interior. The Zappos bag also has a link-claw closure on the left side. I would go with teh Nordstrom bag any day over the Zappos. That is a pretty big difference!
  11. I can't tell you anything about the first two but the third, the "orange boho" looks authentic. It has a lot of features of my recently purchased CH bags (the leather zipper pulls, the braided O rings, the taupe canvas lining, etc.).
  12. Thank you BigPurseSue