Coach Shopping

AUTHENTICATE this COACH

greenpixie Posted By greenpixie Posted Jul 18, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It seems ok - Station Bag from the late 80s or early 90s.

2. Thanks very much!

3. The seller refunded me via PayPal right away and told me to keep the bag. She apologized saying she was selling the bag for a friend and didn't know anything about Coach.

4. Please authenticate-
    Item: Coach Black bag-I think this is a City Bag
    Received in the mail today, in my possession
    Measurements: 10.5" wide, 8" tall, 3.5" deep at base

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you for your time!

5. It looks ok.

6. Thank you! Excited to spiff her up and carry a classic :smile:

7. Coach called it a Skinny Flight Bag style 9706 but since it's from the mid-1980s it's unusual to find it listed correctly under either of those search terms. Not from the Cashin era either, and the long shoulder strap is missing.

8. We need to see more than one photo, starting with the creed patch. The seller doesn't even list a style number but from the price it looks like a Pouch, not a full-size handbag.

Don't ever buy from a seller who doesn't show photos, serial numbers or measurements.

9. Thanks. I'm hoping that I can use the strap from my basic bag though I'm not sure if it is the same burgundy color.

10. Apologies if this is a silly question but when I try to look up Poppy mini groovy a completely different bag shows up. Why is that?

11. The ones you are seeing are the liquid gloss version. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure this was called a mini groovy. I think it was called the button bag. It was from 2010, I think. It is style #44089. Sorry for the confusion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.