--- Authenticate This Chanel ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, I actually did good? Heey. Thanks, Michelle!
I got a Chanel fever and I'm all over the place.
Trying to decide whether to buy just a reporter or buy couple of bargain one to expand my Chanel collection.... :graucho:

gummybear said:
wow, I actually did good? Heey. Thanks, Michelle!
I got a Chanel fever and I'm all over the place.
Trying to decide whether to buy just a reporter or buy couple of bargain one to expand my Chanel collection.... :graucho:

You must have a good eye, you always find the good ones!!:rolleyes:

tigger98 said:
Thanks for the warning guys. Guess I am still learning about Chanel. I am a relative newbie to Chanel and my first purchase was from qbhype off ebay, who I understand is legit.

The people I have talked too have had good experiences buying from qbhype and have been very happy with their purchases.

Okay, I have asked this already but nobody was able to answer, and I'm despered :cry::cry:

http://www.huuto.net/fi/showitem.php3?itemid=32071372

This seller has bought it from ebay, troedler-shop was the name of the previous seller... Complicated...
The price was low, buy it now little bit over 500$. But the ebay seller haven't sold any other handbags, or designer items at all.
So is it possible that he didn't know the value of the bag ?

This new seller says it's 100% real deal. She have always only auth items and I know that.
But she hasn't bougth this from Chanel, so I'm afraid.... Maybe she has made a mistake.

Hope somebody could help, I have already talked with the seller, and I'm ready to buy it.
BUT....

:hrmm::hrmm::hrmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.