AUTHENTICATE This Céline *Please read rules and use format in Post #1*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I'm wondering if any of you are familiar with French brand Celine, as I need help authenticating this wallet.

Any tips on how to tell a real Celine from a fake would be apprechiated too!

Are Celine bags/accessories even faked?

Attachments

• 52183380_1.jpg
    52183380_1.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1,017
I know Celine bags are faked esp. the classic Boogie. I can not tell about this wallet...I only own the bags. Naturally, authenticity card should be included and the stitching should be perfect. Where was it purchased?

I know Celine bags are faked esp. the classic Boogie. I can not tell about this wallet...I only own the bags. Naturally, authenticity card should be included and the stitching should be perfect. Where was it purchased?

I havent purchased it yet, but I'm considering getting it from a local online auction site. Seller says it comes with reciepts from Paris, but has not provided pics of the actual reciepts.

What worries me is that the starting bid is kinda low. But then again, Celine is hardly wellknown where I live, so that might be why, if it is indeed authentic. Still, the seller should know what she paid for it, and take that into consideration when putting it out for auction. So I'm not feeling 100 % certain of the authenticity of this one because of that.

If you are not certain I would pass. Also, ask her specifically what store she purchased it in Paris. I do not think Celine has a free standing store there. It should probably come from a major retailer. In the US Saks and Bloomies sell it. Good luck and be cautious.

Hi everyone,

I wanted to know if this Celine is authentic. Would the handles have so much scuffs if the leather was really Celine quality? Isn't the Celine label inside a bit dodgy, or is it just used?
I actually placed a bid without being able to ask you guys (as the Purse Forum was not accessible due to the moving to another server) and now i freak out, because i'm a serious ebayer but don't want to end up with a fake.

http://cgi.befr.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAP...m=150177184943&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=005

Thanks for your help!!

I just sold this exact bag about a month ago for $429.99!! Mine was pristine! I had only carried it 3 times max! Why did i sell it? It was to delicate for my lifestyle (with a toddler), the leather scratches very easily. It is such a beautiful bag! My DH loved it (he got it for me), but I was afraid to a carry it. The one in that auction looks authentic. There is wear on the corners but not too bad. Hope you get it!

Below is a picture of mine, I was so sad to see it go, but had to make room for new babies, lol!
Cheers

Attachments

• 75475287_th.jpg
    75475287_th.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 1,212
Status
Not open for further replies.