Authenticate this Celien Boogie please?

1. Hello girls! I bought this bag from a consignment shop because I fell in love with the color! I have had it for some time now and it is just too small for me :sad: Time to make room for a bigger one!

I never did have it authenticated but would like to know for sure before I sell it. Can anyone give me an idea based on the pictures of what a fair asking price should be in eBay? It is a little dirty on the outside but not noticable unless you look close!

Could use the help![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]t shop because I fell in love with the color! I have had it for some time now and it is just too small for me :sad: Time to make room for a bigger one.

I never did have it authenticated but would like to know for sure before I sell it. Can anyone give me an idea based on the pictures of what a fair asking price should be in eBay?

Could use the help!

2. That bag looks authentic. You might want to post a picture of the date code just underneth the celine tag. You can start the bidding low and put a reserve on the price, you will get lots of interest and bidding that way or you can just list it with a Buy it Now and a best offer option. Don't go crazy with the listing and rack up lisitng fees, keep it simple but post as many pictures as you can. If you use Auctiva.com you can include up to 12 pictures for the price of one. Auctiva is free to use.
    Do a little research on eBay and see what similar boogie bags in the paprika color (that is the color) have sold for in the last few weeks. Usa advance search, search on completed auctions.

Good luck!

Great find!

3. Isabel,

Wonderful advise, thank you! I am so back and forth of getting rid of this one :sad: It makes me so sad...I have been eyeballing the yellow Boogie bag though...absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks again for the great adsvise!

4. Oh and the code is CE00/13.

5. Isabel,

I hate to be a bother but you seem to knwo a bit about Auctiva. I signed up but I really dont have a clear understanding of how it works and what its for....help?

6. Hi darlingtif,
    Auctiva is an eBay listing assistance site (best description I can come up with). You prepare you entire listing there and select if you want it saved, posted immediately or schedule to post at a specific time (another option eBay charge for). You can upload your photos onto Auctiva where you can watermark, and crop if you like. When you post a lisitng directly via eBay you have to pay for the 2nd, 3rd, etc picture of your item, with Auctiva you only pay for 1 picture and all your pictures are supersized. You can also use different templates with borders, backgrounds, etc with AUctiva. Play with it for a while and just save your listing until you are 100% happy with how it looks and that you have included everything you wish to have in your listing. You might want to mention things like, smoke free home if it applies, yada, yada. Research prior Boogie bag sales and compare final value and the listing itself. Marketing the bag correctly can yield you a much higher final value for your bag.
    Hope that helps. Also visit the eBay subforum here for more ideas on selling your bag(s).
    Cheers,