Authenticate This Burberry >>> Please read the rules & use the format in post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some pics of the stamp and tag
can anyone help me with this burberry on ebay?
Item name:Burberry Black Super Nova Check Plaid Emmy Bag
Number:330416051809
Seller:baystateoutfitters

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...torefresh=true

Could someone please let me know if this is authentic, if possible? Thanks and much appreciation!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails

Looks good to me.
Addy can second.
T

Here are some pics of the stamp and tag
can anyone help me with this burberry on ebay?
Item name:Burberry Black Super Nova Check Plaid Emmy Bag
Number:330416051809
Seller:baystateoutfitters

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...torefresh=true

Could someone please let me know if this is authentic, if possible? Thanks and much appreciation!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails

Need closer pic of Burberry stamp

T thanks for your reply. As much as I really want this scarf, the seller is very slow in answering my requests for closeup pics and I think the red flag is he has so many available on auction at one given time. I will keep looking, thanks again for all yours and Addy's help!

T thanks for your reply. As much as I really want this scarf, the seller is very slow in answering my requests for closeup pics and I think the red flag is he has so many available on auction at one given time. I will keep looking, thanks again for all yours and Addy's help!

There will always be lots of those scarves for sale - wait for one that you can tell is genuine.

Any seller who does not post clear photos of the tags and details of their designer items, does not understand the business (a novice), or is up to something.

T

Thanks so much T!! I really wonder how he can list 5 at a time and sells through that and then lists another 5. He says he will guarantee authenticity or 10x $$ back. You are so right, there will be another and when I get the thumbs up from you or Addy I will go for it! Thanks so much!

Thanks so much T!! I really wonder how he can list 5 at a time and sells through that and then lists another 5. He says he will guarantee authenticity or 10x $$ back. You are so right, there will be another and when I get the thumbs up from you or Addy I will go for it! Thanks so much!

You are welcome!
t

Attachments

• DSC03450.JPG
    DSC03450.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 326
  • DSC03451.JPG
    DSC03451.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 321
  • DSC03452.JPG
    DSC03452.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 328