Authenticate This Balenciaga

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please see post #1 for complete Balenciaga authentication rules. All requests must be posted in this thread. Authentications are not done via private message or in any other thread.

See the link below for examples of the photos needed and the format they should be in (clear, close up, forward-facing, no angles, right way up, no bends in tags).

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/required-pics-for-balenciaga-authentication.741442/

A link to the listing in question is required.

It is an authenticator’s right to ignore a request that is not in the proper format. If the listing you are interested in is missing photos it is your responsibility to request them from the seller prior to posting in this thread.

Thanks and be well!

Last edited:
Would anyone be so kind to help me authenticate this Balenciaga Mini City bag? Not sure, although seems authentic... ALSO, how much would you pay max for this? Im looking at it as a bday present and not sure if the price is reasonable... Thanks!

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 16.47.21.png Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 16.47.36.png Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 16.48.05.png Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 16.47.58.png Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 16.47.58.png Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 16.47.47.png Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 16.47.36.png Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 16.47.21.png

Would anyone be so kind to help me authenticate this Balenciaga Mini City bag? Not sure, although seems authentic... ALSO, how much would you pay max for this? Im looking at it as a bday present and not sure if the price is reasonable... Thanks!

View attachment 3540328 View attachment 3540329 View attachment 3540332 View attachment 3540331 View attachment 3540331 View attachment 3540330 View attachment 3540329 View attachment 3540328
Missing pics, please see the link below...

http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/required-pics-for-balenciaga-authentication.741442/

Attachments

• 57.JPG
    57.JPG
    165.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 60.JPG
    60.JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 110
  • 62.JPG
    62.JPG
    167.1 KB · Views: 112
  • 58.JPG
    58.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 61.JPG
    61.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 111
  • 59.JPG
    59.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 111
Hi was wondering whether somebody could authenticate this bag for me....on the lookout for a city but I'm a complete newbie so apologies...thank you in advance xx

Item name: Beautiful Preloved Balenciaga Giant City Rose Hardware
Item number:
Seller: aga3210
Link: http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beautiful-Preloved-Balenciaga-Giant-City-Rose-Hardware-/272474841579?hash=item3f70c421eb:g:W1wAAOSwEzxYRV93&_trkparms=pageci%3Aedfd632d-bc5f-11e6-8993-74dbd1806262%7Cparentrq%3Ad89f9a3f1580a2a2150d4f3effe2ac7e%7Ciid%3A7
You're missing several of the pics needed, please see the link below...

http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/required-pics-for-balenciaga-authentication.741442/

Hi there,

I asked some to the seller... she said she have no other pictures...
Nothing that I see is screaming "fake" at me but without the proper photos I couldn't definitively say. Please be aware that pictures two and three look like stock photos and not photos of the actual bag. If you do purchase I would suggest you post the required photos after you receive it. Just a comment, I'm always a bit wary of sellers who won't provide pics when asked for them, everyone has a camera!

Reactions: Shuv and ksuromax
Nothing that I see is screaming "fake" at me but without the proper photos I couldn't definitively say. Please be aware that pictures two and three look like stock photos and not photos of the actual bag. If you do purchase I would suggest you post the required photos after you receive it. Just a comment, I'm always a bit wary of sellers who won't provide pics when asked for them, everyone has a camera!
Yes, i've noticed that she posted pics downloaded on the web for the second and the third one. I don't understand why she doesnt want or cannot take other pics... Furthermore, she's aggressive when i ask some questions. I've bought one Chanel six monthes ago. The communication with the seller was excellente and the bag is authentic. I won't purchase, obviously (i'm a bit disappointed but i don't think she's serious...) Many thanks for your prompt reply and your good advices.

Or, if they sell on some else's behalf then the actual condition of the bag can be a bit of a surprise, too....

Reactions: muchstuff
I asked some to the seller... she said she have no other pictures...[/QUOTE]

Yes, i've noticed that she posted pics downloaded on the web for the second and the third one. I don't understand why she doesnt want or cannot take other pics... Furthermore, she's aggressive when i ask some questions. I've bought one Chanel six monthes ago. The communication with the seller was excellente and the bag is authentic. I won't purchase, obviously (i'm a bit disappointed but i don't think she's serious...) Many thanks for your prompt reply and your good advices.

You're right. I don't trust the seller. The bill and the serial number i've checked on the web were a sign of seriousness, but i find her attit

You're right. I don't trust the seller. The bill and the serial number i've checked on the web were a sign of seriousness, but i find her attitude too doubtful. I'm gonna look for an other Bbag and request you again with pleasure. Thanks a lot!

EDIT: For example, i asked her for the height of the handles, she told me that she didn't know (!!!)Have you read the description of the item? She says only that the bag is sold with the bill! She doesn't even indicate the dimensions! I had to ask her for them!!!

I think you're making a wise decision, there are lots of lovely bags out there with sellers that are easier to work with!