*CLOSED* Authenticate This Alexander McQueen

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of them are fake, unfortunately. You can always tell by the tag.

Here's a pic of a REAL tag (I am the owner of this scarf, purchased at NM):
McQueenBlackTag.jpg

And here's a pic of a FAKE tag (I bought this on eBay and it's fake, I got a refund):
McQueenWhiteTag.jpg

These acarves are so faked now, it's hard to get real ones on eBay. You're better off calling the stores in NY, LV or London, or trying to get them at Barney's, Net A Porter, etc.

The London store generally has the most stock in my opinion.

Linking to this website or stating that you are a member of tPF in an eBay auction does not hold any guarantee of authenticity.

Why would they be selling bags that retail at around £1,000 for £450 and accepting offers on that price too??

As Lorih pointed out it makes me suspicious that they have such alot of high end items and at knockdown prices with some of them listed using pictures off Yoox too

They also have a recent neg for selling a fake Paul Smith item

Another thing I just noticed is that some pictures have different backgrounds to others.....could be stolen pictures....

thanks guys - i think i'll hold off.
on looking through their feedback they seem to buy a LOT of luella stuff. and over a very short space of time. something doesnt seem right...
thanks again x
:shrugs:

I have one of these in black with white skulls (def. authentic) and I would say this is a fake. The tags look weird and the overall texture is off. Can't really explain why, it's instinct I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.