Authenticate these Balenciaga bags please!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Can someone authenticate these two bags for me!!!

I recently purchased a Balenciaga Bacon large east-west bag from Bluefly. I am so depressed I had to send it back, but it was just too big width wide, it was so wide I could barely fit it on my shoulder! I would love to buy a different one but I am not sure where to go besides Bluefly or Styledrops to make sure I get something authentic. I think I want a Balenciaga First bag and love the wine color, but I would be furious if I got something fake.

I contacted both sellers, they both guarantee authenticity. One said it was purchased from Balenciaga NY and the other said an authorized dealer which makes me feel a little nervous. What do you think?
  2. Based on the pics (assuming they aren't stolen or something) they are both real. The first one is a 2005 bag, second F/W 2006. They aren't the same color, although both are very nice!
  3. Are the colors called Bordeaux and Wine?

Which one do you think is nicer? I like both and think they are about the same size. I am wondering if there is a big difference between the 2005 and 2006?

Thanks for your help!
  4. In the Balenciaga forum you can get all your questions answered.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.