authentic_lvlady - good or bad seller? Please help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all, I'm dying to buy a Speedy 30. I'd actually prefer to buy one gently used because I like the patina, plus I can save a few $$. Authentic_lvlady has one that looks good for a good price. She's an MPRS, and from searching the threads, it looks like several of you have bought from her and have had good experiences. HOWEVER, she's also on the BAD seller list. So, I don't know what to do!

Please tell me - have you had good or bad experiences with this seller? Do you think I should go for it, or keep looking? Thanks!!

2. I've only bought one item from her and it was beautiful! But then it was advertised as new so maybe that's why it was ok. I haven't bought anything used from her...

3. I think she sells auth items but I heard the way she get her merchandise is not honest. Maybe I am wrong but that what I read here. except that I guess you can just go a buy it. sometimes people talk bad about others for no reasons.

4. She sells authentic stuff. Make sure you get photos or ask about any dirt, marks, smells etc.

5. yes she is auth and for what I saw in the past she sells at a good price.

6. I bought a used Vavin GM and was very pleased with it.. It was as described.. Nice honey brown patina...

7. I've bought a used epi soufflot from her and it was authentic and just as described. The bag was packed nicely too. I had no problem with her. Hope this helps. :smile:

8. I've been visiting this forum for a while, but never posted. But yeah, I bought my cerises speedy from that seller and it was beautiful and as described... except it had a horrible, horrible smell that I STILL haven't been able to get out(tried febreeze, coffee grounds, etc.). Hope that helps! :smile:

9. I had a good and a bad experience with her. The bad was that she shipped to the wrong address and wanted me to pay for shipping again (her fault to begin with). The good was my Speedy 35 - pre-loved, gorgeous and fast shipping (no smells).

10. Thanks for the replies! I'm still a little worried - especially about the smells! I've sent her a couple of questions about the bag, but no response.

11. She's a good seller. I 've purchased several items from her. It's a good idea to ask all sellers about any smells, expecially when the item is coming from a humid area like HK where mothballs are frequently used when storing bags.

G/L

12. mine was good.

13. Thanks ladies! Well - I bit the bullet! I bought the bag! I emailed Eva with questions about odors, and she was very nice and said that the bag had no odors at all. She also said she would include the dust bag if I asked for it. I will soon (finally) be a member of the Speedy club! I'll let you know how it all turns out when I get my bag! Thanks again for all of your help!

14. PLEASE only post this question in teh Authenticate This! sticky or thread!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.