Authentic?

1. Does this look authentic? Sorry to post it here but I could not find a D & B section. The description reads: [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

DB BLUE signature DENIM with MUSTARD Leather trim

Classic signature style
    Top zip closure,leather pull w/DB emblem
    11" long x 5 1/2" high x 5 1/2" wide
    21" leather straps
    2 Interior side zip pockets w/leather pulls
    1 interior slip cell phone pocket
    2 interior slip multi-use pockets
    Interior leather strap with key hook
    Dooney & Bourke interior leather name tag
    [/FONT]

jjj.JPG kkkk.JPG llll.JPG
  2. Could someone please try to authenticate this?

3. Sorry - I don't know much about D&B. Maybe someone else can help.

4. i would try to get more detailed pics...

5. Not as into DB, look on the DB website and see what you can find. If your not sure I wouldn't buy b/c you'll never be happy and always wonder if it is real.

6. it is fake i have never seen any tags sewn on the inside where that one is located before and i have a bag from this line

7. I do have a bag from this line and it has a tag sewn in that particular place. The tag says "Dooney & Bourke". It also has another red and blue tag on the inside. Does it come with registration info?

8. Ask if you can see the picture of the red and blue tag on the side wall of the bag. It should be red and blue and also ask if you can see the registration information. Ask if you can see directly the bottom of purse. On the bottom there might be a white sticker that has a bar code. Oh, and ask for a close up of the Duck as well, sometimes the information might be off. It looks good to me, the red tag on the outside is fine and the bag looks good. But ask for extra pictures if you are unsure. :yes:

9. here is my bag from that same line
    as you can see in the first pic of the cell phone pocket there is nothing sewn on the pocket
    [​IMG]
    in this pic the duck is suppose to be almost like a key fob as you can clearly see in this pic
    [​IMG]

i got my bag from their store in white plains def real :smile: