Authentic???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I usually post in the Fendi area, but I need you help!

I have been asked to do a trade for Coach bags on another forum and was wondering if it is a good deal and if her bag was real, I'm 99% sure, but my DH is bugging me.

Here is her bag:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320132975990

and here is mine:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hers' is small, but brand new, while mine is pretty used...good trade or keep trying to sell mine?

**TIA!!!**

2. The purse looks pretty good to me. =]
    How much does your bag go for?

3. I really don't know, I could never find it, but I bought it cheaper than she bought hers though!

4. Your bag is gorgeous btw.

5. ohh, thanks! wait, which bag?

I'm 99% sure as she sells on the same forum I do and we don't allow fakes! Just wanted to see if the trade was a good idea and i had already posted b4 i could edit the title!

6. dude, i really need to know...they sorta helped in the authenicate this thread, but not really...ugh! what if its fake and i trade.....

7. its real (the eBay one), they have been at the outlets for super cheap, like $70-$80

8. so thats why the same seller of that bag is selling another one on eBay. I trading with a diff forum member who bought it from that lady. Is it worth the trade or no?

and thanks!

9. its a little bag where yours is a big bag, and yours looks like it needs some cleaning, etc.

I think it sounds like a good trade, but only you can really decide that

10. I think I'm going to trade then. Thank you so much, I can stop thinking about this and driving myself crazy. I really don't use my bag anymore as I just got the Spy...I could probably fit this new one in there! LOL yay! I actully like that its small! Something diff from the big Coach bags I always get!

11. Hehe! I think the Coach is actually really cute. =]
    And if you dont use your old, used one, then hey, why not trade it in for a nice new Coach? ;D

12. I am going to close this thread, all authenticate this posts need to be in the authenticate this thread!

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.