Status
Not open for further replies.

Opai

O.G.
Nov 1, 2007
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280191906939
Hi,

Could anyone help me authenticate this.

I actually paid £80.(not £50) after the auction.

Should the toggle or bar be stamped 925 as neither is.I don't know if this would perhaps be on the heart that the seller removed?

Does anyone have this bracelet that they could have a look at and let me know as i concerned that as i didn't get an actual proper Tiffany receipt it might not be authentic.

I didn't get a copy of a Tiffany receipt (when i have purchased online they have always sent a receipt in an envelope) from the seller only a returns form and a copy of an email from Tiffany.
When i queried this seller said Tiffany don't send out actual receipts if item is for a gift in case the receipient see it.Is this true?

The bracelet is heavy and seems excellent quality with all the links being smooth soldered and i think card,box and pouch(double pocket) look genuine.

Just concerned there is no 925 silver stamp any where at all on the bracelet.I have purchased Bead bracelet and a Venetian Link both direct from Tiffany and both had 925 stamped on the clasp.

Thanks for anyones help.

Opai x
Here are some photos i have taken also.

Attachments

• br 003.JPG
    br 003.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 443
  • br 002.JPG
    br 002.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 1,189
I found a tiffany and co. heart charm toggle bracelet in the parking lot the other day. It was lying under some leaves and snow with part of it sticking out! I compared it to the real one online..and everything is the same except the number of links..there are extra ones my bracelet
Everything else, the 925 stamp on the heart, and the saughtering (sp) looks correct.. (there are no seams where the links attach)
I heard you can tell if something is real sterling silver if you hold a lighter to it for a long time. Fake metal will warp from the heat and real silver will tarnish but you can just wipe it off. Mine just tarnished and wiped off easily.

the only thing that concerns me is the fact that one on the tiffany site has less links..does anyone know if the number of links of these bracelets stays the same year after year? or do they change?

I recently purchased this tiffany necklace from a third party....i was wondering if people could post the stamping, both of the tiffany & co stamp and material ( 925 750) stamp to get an idea of which stamps are more common, or could possibly be an unidentified fake.:shrugs: Thanks!!!!

Impossible to tell from the photo, thing that bothers me most is that the pouch isn't right for that box, the box is square and I would have expected the square pouch with popper fastener, plus the last item she sold has since been removed, now says 'invalid item' so was probably fake, I would give it a miss, I'm always a bit sus when they limit their own auctions with fairly low BIN prices, sorry :tdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.