Authentic? nah, I don't think so

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180170073197&indexURL=1&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

Firstly, I'm a UK male trying to get hold of a Paddington for my (much) better half, so I am quite unable to go into the virtues of handbags.....best if it remains a mystery. Anyway, I saw this on uk completed eBay items......and even after my quick crash course in what constitutes a fake listing, I thought this one was pretty obvious. I always check one thing. ther "fingers of leather that are sewn onto the body of the bag below the handles. They are cross stitched either side, but counting the number of stitches from cross stitch to cross stitch, it always comes to 15 on the real thing. The white monstrosity has roughly 20. So it's a fake. there's another listed as genuine for 350 pounds that has brass rivets on these fingers......mistake.
    The bit that made my blood boil was the seller and her "perfect" feedback. check it out....she has sold nothing. Just bought up a load of 1cent and 1penny feedback bulking stuff. then she goes for the big sale with the promise of a refund........fat chance. just another eBay fake that they are happy to take a fee from. I hoped for a "bargain", but I can see that the risk just isn't worth it. Much as it pains me, unless any of you guys can give me any alternative advice, it looks like full retail is the only way of ensuring I get "the real deal".

2. Please post this in the CHLOE FORUM AREA...they have their own AUTH THIS thread just for CHLOE there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.