Authentic Monstrosity?

1. vuittonmonster.JPG
  2. I really like it...not 9000$ like it though :lol:
  3. I think it depends on who you talk for me, I like it...
  4. Heck yes!!! That bag is TDF... :love:

Of course it's authentic!!! That's the Mink Le Fab from the '04 Les Extraordinaires Collection... :supacool:
  5. :heart: Loves It!:heart: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I think, lol!
  6. That's one HOT bag!!!:love:
  7. I like the alligator parts, just not the fur; I may have an aversion to furry purses, or perhaps mixed media. The PM doesn't bother me as much; I actually kind of like it. The GM looks like it has eyes that would peek out at me in the middle of the night and bore into me as I tried to sleep. Then again, if I could afford to throw down $9000 on a bag on eBay, I wouldn't be too concerned because I would have a fabulous closet like Nina Garcia that would be miles from my bed!
  8. ROTFL!!! Hahahaha! I know exactly what you are talking about! hahaha! You straight called it the Monster Book of Monsters! LOL! That is too funny! Ok, I can't stop laughing now! hahaha!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: I know, I'm a Harry Potter loving dork. lol.:p
  9. LiLo has the pap !
  10. Sorry...but you'd have to pay me to carry that bag...Hahahahaha.
  11. It's definitely real- I love it, but what I really want is that logo mink scarf. (John's pic of Andre)
    Mink LV Scarf.jpg
  12. Ick. I'd very much rather have the Trompe L'Oeil Le that is gorgeous!
  13. It's cute but overpriced to me.
  14. Its a little toooo furry for me. It might walk away from you.
  15. Definitely not something I would give a second thought to... $9k or no $9k