Authentic Marc Jacobs Sales/Finds Thread - No Chatting Please!

1. As of 3 o'clock yesterday, SF barneys still have couple of MJ and MBMJ on sale left.. unfortunately, i didn't get to pull my notepad :p so I might've miss somethings..

1 Mercer Cole tote in Ivory
    2 Black Lovestory Clutch
    1 Blue ZC (with nickel hardware)
    1 Red ZC (with gold hardware)
    1 Blue keypouch
    2 Plum keypouches
    1 Andy tote in beige
    2 Huge hillier hobo in violet
    1 Dr. groove in violet
    Airliner Clutch (Blue, White, Green - one of each)
    Dr Q City tote (can't remember what color)
    2 Dr. Q small zippy wallet in indigo

2. Woah Baby!
    Beige Alyona with Python Trim
    BIN 799

aly.jpg
  3. as of this afternoon Saks Phoenix, AZ have red patent alyona, lilac jen satchel ($446ish), red and black multi pockets but with pockets in the front (i'm not sure what is the style called i think it's angela), a lot of palais royal flat case (raspberry, black, etc), RObert Leslie in brown and a very beautiful bag in quilted purple with belt in the front similar to bruna but more retangular and has 3 compartments like the blake , and some more. Everything is already 40% off. Starting tomorrow there is additional 30% off the reduced price. I presaled the lilac jen satchel, comes down to $312

4. Additional 25% off sale items at Neiman Marcus - online discount now, and in stores tomorrow.

I was at the Fort Worth location today and there were tons of MbMJ clothing and a number of MJ bags as well. I remember that Stams were $675 after discount, and there was one cream (not sure of the real color name, sorry) quilted ZC for $225.