Authentic LV in China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taiwanese are TAIWANESE people, Chinese are CHINESE people.

we are seperate from China :jammin:

Answer my question: then why is China messing with Taiwan. If China is already such a great superpower, why do they need to take over such a small island? (Taiwan is now one of the "economic tigers" in this region. We are strong economically, and so is China)

What is wrong in claiming something that is rightfully yours? the taiwan island is part of the chinese territory, which is comprised of Mainland china, hk, macau and taiwan island:sweatdrop:

well i think you are aborigines then, cause if you dont consider yourself chinese then you are an aborigines:shrugs: , and you are right chinese people from the mainland settled in Taiwan after they were drove off by the communist (lost the civil war), in a sense it is similar to the way the europeans settled in NA centuries ago. I dont see why you are complaining you arent even in taiwan youself--you left your island. I have a zhong hua min guo passport so i am taiwanese myself and i consider myself chinese. So stop misleading the people here with your politics, this is a purse forum after all and not about how you wanted the taiwan island to become independent, which will only happen when hell freezes over:graucho: We are only interested in BAGS not in your vision.

dream on:wlae:

Ooooh okay...I think we need to stop talking about this topic before things get out of control...

People get really sensitive and personal about this topic, I'm sorry I expanded it in the first place.

So if suddenly Hawaii wants to become independent the US should allow it?

yeah right!

Didn't Quebec once tried to break free from Canada? There was a vote between the people (not too sure since i was in HS back then) but the majority still wanted to be part of Canada. Same case here with Taiwan, taiwan cant just break free just because some people like sophia wanted to, if you want to start your own nation establish your own territory i hear mars is still unclaimed:roflmfao:

So if suddenly Hawaii wants to become independent the US should allow it?

yeah right!

Didn't Quebec once tried to break free from Canada? There was a vote between the people (not too sure since i was in HS back then) but the majority still wanted to be part of Canada. Same case here with Taiwan, taiwan cant just break free just because some people like sophia wanted to, if you want to start your own nation establish your own territory i hear mars is still unclaimed:roflmfao:

The vote was almost 50/50...it's not a HUGE majority...
But can we stop now? :sweatdrop:

What is wrong in claiming something that is rightfully yours? the taiwan island is part of the chinese territory, which is comprised of Mainland china, hk, macau and taiwan island:sweatdrop:

well i think you are aborigines then, cause if you dont consider yourself chinese then you are an aborigines:shrugs: , and you are right chinese people from the mainland settled in Taiwan after they were drove off by the communist (lost the civil war), in a sense it is similar to the way the europeans settled in NA centuries ago. I dont see why you are complaining you arent even in taiwan youself--you left your island. I have a zhong hua min guo passport so i am taiwanese myself and i consider myself chinese. So stop misleading the people here with your politics, this is a purse forum after all and not about how you wanted the taiwan island to become independent, which will only happen when hell freezes over:graucho: We are only interested in BAGS not in your vision.

dream on:wlae:

excuse me. i spent 10 out of 14 years of my life living in taiwan thank you very much. I have a taiwan passportm, so who are you to say i left my island. i go back every december and summer. Taiwan is my home. Am i even complaining? Am i misleading anyone? NO, this is what i believe in and im going to stand strong, no matter what. OK, if this is a purse forum, than why are their topics about acne, or losing way. nice point, but it sure didnt make sense here. Who do you think you are to blast me like that, I sure didnt leave my country, i moved here for my parents stake, to have a better insight on life. I may have left Taiwan, but Taiwan will never leave me.

Status
Not open for further replies.