AUTHENTIC Kooba finds - eBay or other retailer

I bought my brynne from this guy. The pics he emailed me were authentic. I think he doesnt go into detail because he is an Ebay newbie and because he is a guy I guess! :lol: I also think he doesnt know just what price koobas can go for on ebay. I got my brynne for $225 where as other sellers have them in the $300's....
To him its probably just a 'red leather bag' not a 'Kooba devin'...hehehe

I bought my brynne from this guy. The pics he emailed me were authentic. I think he doesnt go into detail because he is an Ebay newbie and because he is a guy I guess! :lol: I also think he doesnt know just what price koobas can go for on ebay. I got my brynne for $225 where as other sellers have them in the $300's....
To him its probably just a 'red leather bag' not a 'Kooba devin'...hehehe

That's good info Halzer. Did you receive your bag yet? Let us know!
Wonder if he got a "five finger" wholesale discount. :lol: Seems like a really great price!

Lexie, have Kooba prices always fallen quickly as styles move to the next season?

I think it depends on where you are looking. On ebay, Yes they drop dramatically but on Kooba.com....they hold their prices forever it seems. Even Kooba's sale page prices aren't great compared to Ebay. Seems like people know what is "in" and what the market will bear on these bags. My Tatum just sold for a whopping 86.00. I betcha if that bag was on Kooba it would be over 200 still.

But of course there are exceptions. Those Sienna prices rarely drop on Kooba. Those black ones still were selling for 595.00. And on ebay a true real smooth Sienna will still bring a higher price.

It's true that if you hold out long enough you can probably get a bag half price. I'm always afraid that the bag I will want will be a harder to find bag and I'll miss the oppurtunity. I am wondering how available Red Elisha's will be in 6 months.