Authentic Juicy Couture?

1. My dad called me last night and asked me if I wanted a Juicy Couture purse&wristlet. I said okay and I'm kinda suspicious that it might be fake.. because he bought it from someone less than retail price.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I am not a juicy expert, but the front of the bag and the inside tag looks a bit off to me...

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. wristlet

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] (tag thing on the bottom of the box)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. They have return Bloomingdales tag,Bloomies sells authentic bags,they seem authentic..let me bump this thread anyway if any Juicy girls can help!

8. they look real to me but then again I don't know their entire collection this year but I have seen a couple of their new bags with that quilted theme:

[​IMG]

9. The dust bag is certainly real, and the lining and tag of the wristlet look fine to me. I'm not, however, familiar with the bag in the first pictures, so I couldn't say about that one.

Not an expert at authenticating, but I hope that helps at all! Also, if it's from bloomingdales, it's fine.

10. here is the bag you got...

[​IMG]

11. The bag outside looks weird...maybe cause your pic is so close up. The inside looks v. good. Is the "bloomingdales return label" a sticker with some slits at the sides? If so, good. the only thing that looks off is the "J" on the dustbag...my real "J" has a shorter top horizontal line.

12. here's my "J"

juicyJ.JPG