Authentic Ebay Seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmmmmmmm, the bags look pretty good, but what makes me suspicious is they're selling them for so cheap :hrmm: ...most authentic sellers don't mince prices like that...i recently paid $1K for a 2004 gucci blondie bag & it's retail price was around $1250...you should find out what the serial # is of the bag you want (from a gucci SA) & then ask the seller for a photo of it...you can also ask janice or BlkLadyLaw for advice since they know alot about gucci :yes:

So if he sends me the serial number of the two bags you can tell if it is authentic or not?
Thank you very much in advance!
I appreciate your help because I don´t want to receive a fake bag again !!!

yeppers, a photo of the serial # should prove the bag's authenticity ...but you've gotta call up or go to a gucci store to get the correct serial # for the bag you want...if the seller won't send or post a photo of the serial #, there's something wrong :rolleyes:

Seller wrote me the following mail:

Unfortunately these bags have been packed and are at my shipper's office awaiting shipment once the auctions close so I can't take pics of the serial #s. They do have serial #s I just don't have any pics of them. Thanks again for your interest in my auctions.

So she sells fakes, right? Should I take the risk?

Does anyone can recommend me honest ucci sellers on ebay?

Do you have a white sellers list?

Status
Not open for further replies.