AUTHENTIC Dior collections-let's share

I advise the new cannage drawstring tote or cannage shopper

eLUXURY - Dior - Cannage Large Shopper Christian Dior

eLUXURY - Dior - Cannage Drawstring Medium Shoulder Bag Christian Dior

hp_feature.jpg

These bags won't run out of style like some of Dior's other bags, and considering that you like Gucci, these Dior cannage bags may suit your taste :P.

Now I can't wait to get my hands on that cannage shopper.

this bag is lovely in person! and in hong kong it's cheaper, too. i am on my way to buying this dreamy bag in black!!!!:wlae: :yahoo: :yahoo: :wlae:

Here's my small yet growing Dior collection (some of these pics were taken at different times...some pictures were taken a while ago while some are newer. I also had trouble attaching some of the pictures so they aren't all the same size):

IMG_7673.jpg
Lady Dior cannage

IMG_7553.jpg
Lady Dior houndstooth

IMG_6822 (1).jpg
Hardcore Dior

IMG_7502.jpg
Street Chic

IMG_7540.jpg
Lady Dior evening satin bag

Here's more...

IMG_7566.jpg
Dior Gaucho double saddle (this is the most accurate picture I can take of my Gaucho...all the indoor pictures made it look exceptionally shiny and white).

IMG_7522.jpg
Dior Vintage Flowers frame bag

IMG_7490.jpg
Dior Detective flower embroideries denim

IMG_7579.jpg
Gourmette de Dior bracelet with crystals

Here's more...

View attachment 79672
Dior Gaucho double saddle (this is the most accurate picture I can take of my Gaucho...all the indoor pictures made it look exceptionally shiny and white).

View attachment 79676
Dior Vintage Flowers frame bag

View attachment 79680
Dior Detective flower embroideries denim

View attachment 79681
Gourmette de Dior bracelet with crystals

Hi, MayDay I love love love love your Dior Vintage Flowers frame bag and Dior Detective flower embroideries denim, if you don't mine can you please post these two bags together. Im really want to see how their are different in the size. thanks! (Im thinking of getting the Dior Vintage Flowers bag:yahoo: ) thanks! :yes:

Hi, MayDay I love love love love your Dior Vintage Flowers frame bag and Dior Detective flower embroideries denim, if you don't mine can you please post these two bags together. Im really want to see how their are different in the size. thanks! (Im thinking of getting the Dior Vintage Flowers bag:yahoo: ) thanks! :yes:

Here's the pic!
IMG_7700(1).jpg

This picture was taken indoor (it's raining outside today) so the color of the Detective bag looks awkward (the handles look orange although they're supposed to be tan leather). The real bag looks a LOT prettier.

Yeah, when I was deciding to buy the Vintage Flowers, I was a bit scared that it was going to be way smaller than the Detective (and so it can't fit as much), but was SHOCKED that the vintage flowers is actually a bit larger and can hold a bit more (it's very wide).

Thank you for the nice comments :smile: