Authentic Chanel Cambon Wallet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Everyone,

I just purchased this wallet on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=300099998329&rd=1&rd=1

I saw one last week that went for $900.00 so I didn't want to wait for all my questions to be answered by the seller because, if it is authentic, I got a great deal! There is another on sale with the multipocket reporter bag and the asking price is $3150.00 for both. That wallet looks just like this one and is authentic. I asked for the number on the holo and she told me she removed the holo when she purchased the wallet. It looks just like the one the mypoupette recommended seller had so now I am asking your opinion. Do you think it is authentic? Thank you!

2. It might be a fake. The seller has 9 feedbacks with only 2-3 items they sold. I would be afraid of that. Also I never heard of anyone removing a holo sticker for a Chanel piece. I would check it out at a Chanel store. To me I would have doubts about it.

3. all authenticity questions need to be asked in the Authenticate This! sticky provided for you in the Chanel Shopping Forum.
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.