Authentic Chanel Cambon Wallet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Everyone! I purchased this wallet yesterday and would like your opinion on authenticity. Last week there was one for sale by a mypoupette recommened seller for $900 and it looks exactly like this one except for the color of the CC's.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=300099998329&rd=1&rd=1

I am familiar with Chanel handbags but not wallets.
    I haven't paid yet! What do you think? I asked her for the number on the holo and she claims she removed it when she purchased the wallet. I figured if she tells me it is 9395451 or 10218184 then for sure it is a fake but I didn't expect her to tell me she removed it. Thanks for your help!

2. You might want to ask this in the Chanel forum on here, I'm sure the ladies there can help you out :flowers:

3. Hi there and welcome, you probably ought to redirect this post though as there is some incredible authentication expertise to be found in the appropriate sticky thread in the Chanel sub-forum. Good luck.

4. Oops, beat me to it^^^!

5. I think the Chanel forum will tell you that they need to see more photos. As for the sticker, the one on mine fell off after a while, so it's not that unusual not to have it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.